My Brute (flash game)

Psycing

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://gonchara.mybrute.com/fight/273232475

Biggest HP hit I've ever seen... and it still didn't kill her...

One time "Big Gino Odjik" took me out in one hit that did 203 damage.

That survival skill is a pretty handy one, one of mine has it and he's won quite a few fights thanks to killing blows not killing the first time.

One time "Big Gino Odjik" took me out in one hit that did 203 damage.

That survival skill is a pretty handy one, one of mine has it and he's won quite a few fights thanks to killing blows not killing the first time.

Yeh, I was pretty confused by that at first..... I was thinking "she only had 78 health... HOW IS SHE STILL STANDING?!"

JoeLass is now level 10. I received a bonus called "Strong Arm" : Thanks to your huge muscular biceps, you can wield heavy weapons. You are the Schwarzenegger of the mace!

Problem is : I don't have heavy weapons. Maybe I could get the huge sledgehammer on level 11...

JoeLass is now level 10. I received a bonus called "Strong Arm" : Thanks to your huge muscular biceps, you can wield heavy weapons. You are the Schwarzenegger of the mace!

Problem is : I don't have heavy weapons. Maybe I could get the huge sledgehammer on level 11...

Beats my level 10 bonus: ONE point of strength! No wonder lazy26 gets destroyed in tournaments!

Ok, I'll use Bozo33 instead. :lol: The Trizzak family is a great way to level up quickly!

It's sad but true. Even my "good brutes" get beaten fairly easily by your guys.

Trizzuk, yk, and ek I can stand losing, but ik and ok? They're mah boys, Blue!

Epic battle between JoeLass and lazy26 today...

:lol: How did I lose this one ? I had at least 2 winning shots and you blocked them.

:lol: How did I lose this one ? I had at least 2 winning shots and you blocked them.

I know, eh? Suffice it to say, I was pleasantly surprised. :)

Boy, I'd love to know who is creating brutes that don't even get me experience points. I now have stupid pupils named anuscompote and anal-salsa. :puke:

Have a brother with the same IP ??

Boy, I'd love to know who is creating brutes that don't even get me experience points. I now have stupid pupils named anuscompote and anal-salsa. :puke:

Hahaha, awesome. Wasn't me though :P

Hey, Zugta & Tinky Winky Gacy are my other Brutes, let them in the clan, they kick ass.

I got testiclesalad and labiapizza for pupils :huh:

BTW, what's with the crazy weapons? I just got clobbered by a trombone. WTF?!