My Brute (flash game)

Psycing

You are not supposed to get 1 experience point every time one of your pupil levels up ??? 4 of my pupils leveled up this morning and I got only the experience point for 1 of them ?????

Are they other characters that you created?

Typical. I get into my first tournament in like a week and I face a dude with a sasquatch in the 2nd round. :wall:

In the last two days I've been beaten up my a trumpet and now what appears to be some sort of vegetable, perhaps a green onion.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not for me.

3 others went frome lvl 3 to 4 and I got nothing for them

Ah weird... my pupils have just been consistently inconsistent then...

You are not supposed to get 1 experience point every time one of your pupil levels up ??? 4 of my pupils leveled up this morning and I got only the experience point for 1 of them ?????

If you add too many pupils, too quickly, the game will see through your ploy. You'll only get experience points for the first one. I have 3 or 4 pupils but Bulis_the_Habbie (the first one I made) is the only one that gives my original brute experience.

Are they other characters that you created?

Sure, none of my friend is dumb enought to play this kind of game :lol:

That's why. You don't get upgrades when your pupils level up if you create them from the same IP address.

Ah I see, the one wich I receive points from was created at my job...

JoeLass = Worst. Level 7 Brute. Ever.

I decided to go fight lower level brutes to win some points, so fought 3 of my pupils. Went 1-2....

my reward for going level 7 was 8 health points (i'm now at 84 !!!!!) and a knife ( I already have 3 other weapons, including a huge sword with 40 points of damage). WHERE is the cool stuff ???

Wow, I fought a guy with TWO pets... Why can't I get ONE?!

I beat one of these guys. It was easy. He had two dogs who got killed on the first stab and they, he didn't have much else to defend with and his hp wasn't so high.

JoeLass = Worst. Level 7 Brute. Ever.

I decided to go fight lower level brutes to win some points, so fought 3 of my pupils. Went 1-2....

my reward for going level 7 was 8 health points (i'm now at 84 !!!!!) and a knife ( I already have 3 other weapons, including a huge sword with 40 points of damage). WHERE is the cool stuff ???

lol, I hope you have some cool brutes... cause he really sucks. I don't even understand why he hasn't terminated his life yet!! :P

Out of maybe 12 battles vs him, I think my brutes have lost maybe 3... and they were all 1-2 level below him.

My original brute has a ton of help and a few good weapons (I wish she had less though; now she changes every 2 hits) so I just challenge the people with the lowest HP. Once in a while, they'll have some crazy weapon or pet that'll kill you but usually they're easy wins. If you have the big brown drumstick club, you can kill some opponents in 2 hits. It's an assured victory.

My original brute has a ton of help and a few good weapons (I wish she had less though; now she changes every 2 hits) so I just challenge the people with the lowest HP. Once in a while, they'll have some crazy weapon or pet that'll kill you but usually they're easy wins. If you have the big brown drumstick club, you can kill some opponents in 2 hits. It's an assured victory.

one of my brute (Big Gino Odjik) has high strenght AND some kind of frikkin huge Sledgehammer.

I can destroy opponents with one hit. (highest blow was 150 something I think, but frequently go in the 50-60 and is a sure shot 30-40, when it doesn't miss)

one of my brute (Big Gino Odjik) has high strenght AND some kind of frikkin huge Sledgehammer.

I can destroy opponents with one hit. (highest blow was 150 something I think, but frequently go in the 50-60 and is a sure shot 30-40, when it doesn't miss)

If that brute gets the Fierce Brute powerup, you could probably win every tournament in one hit.

I just watched one of your fights with JoeLass. You did 173.

http://jesper.nu.mybrute.com/cellule

This is the guy that's #1 on the site. He's level 75 and has 45 speed. Has at least a dozen weapons.

I just watched one of your fights with JoeLass. You did 173.

http://jesper.nu.mybrute.com/cellule

This is the guy that's #1 on the site. He's level 75 and has 45 speed. Has at least a dozen weapons.

I see one hit of 68 in this incredible fight. I take my sword instead of the last weapon and I win for sure. but no, he gives me one shot and take the fight.

I created a new pupil named King Mathers. He started off with 105 health! Now, after going 5-1, he's a level 2 with 107 health and a sai (the daredevil weapon). And a win away from leveling up. Tomorrow my main brute is going to take on JoeLass after I level up. Showdown!

I created a new pupil named King Mathers. He started off with 105 health! Now, after going 5-1, he's a level 2 with 107 health and a sai (the daredevil weapon). And a win away from leveling up. Tomorrow my main brute is going to take on JoeLass after I level up. Showdown!

:puke: That's how you identify a sai? Raphael is clearly the best example to use here. :B)

Comon' your main brute vs JoeLass is not fair. Even King Mathers would have all his chances.

I won my showdown against Joe but just barely. Then I got my ass kicked by jetsniper, his skin is too thick.