My Brute (flash game)

Psycing

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I beat your wolf, Psycing!

Haha yeah, I totally lost to you and JoeLass - you guys each had an ability that totally gave you an advantage against me lol.

Haha yeah, I totally lost to you and JoeLass - you guys each had an ability that totally gave you an advantage against me lol.

:clap: you're lucky that I droped my big sword very early!

I almost made the epic comeback, Fanpuck, but you were too much... That special attack you have is lethal!

How do you give your brutes passwords? I Know I've seen the option before but I can't find it now.

gonchara and festigio69 are my brutes...

I shouldn't have to come up with names on a night shift lol.

I almost made the epic comeback, Fanpuck, but you were too much... That special attack you have is lethal!

Special attack ??? In this game ???

He's referring to my body slam.

lol I know, i was joking about the fact that JoeLass will probably never get a special attack. I'll probably end up with a little brown dog as my next bonus, or even best, 2 more points of speed !!! :lol: :puke:

lol I know, i was joking about the fact that JoeLass will probably never get a special attack. I'll probably end up with a little brown dog as my next bonus, or even best, 2 more points of speed !!! :lol: :puke:

lol. You and me both. :wacko:

WTF someone just hypnotized by dog and turned him against me.

Holy crap!

Seems like they've changed around the timing of the site a little so that getting daily fights coincides with the server downtime, instead of giving the new fights a few hours before it. Awesome morning for my main character, three dominating wins. Not to mention I beat Maca last night.

Leveled up to 9... and got a point of strength and a freakin' baton! WTF?! :puke:

have to wait another day to level up because I had Trizzak under a net and my big sword in hands but decided to drop it and attack Trizzak (under the net) with a knife...