April 22th, 2009 | Canadiens vs. Bruins | Game 4 Thread

Cataclaw

yea of course montreal got the best fans, the best building and everyone whats to come here, wait they dont, even the guys that grow up there whats nothing to do with the team...open your eyes..the media sucks there only a couple of days ago they were reporting that playes didnt what to play because they were ufa and then what to get hurt..its a joke..

Well said

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lapieere line awful all series. Kostopolous looks a severe liability, every game critical mistakes, so limited.

Kosto is a 4th liner. Next season they need to send Lats back to his natural side on the RW and give them a complementary LW that can work the boards but also control the puck and shoot.

Guys, there is no doubt that this (and Toronto) are very tough cities to play in. Hockey matters here and with that comes way more pressure and media attention.

The fact is that 80 percent of the players in this league can't take it. You are not going to change the fans, so start bringing in guys who can take the pressure. Start putting rookies in safe situations with chaperones / mentors. Don't leave them to their own devices at 20 with a million dollars in Montreal!!!!! Sheesh, first thing they did with Crosby was move him into Lemieux's house!

Our fans are no better or worse individually then any other. The Bruins were booed every night a few years ago. they were booed this season even. Stop whining about fans and media and learn to deal with it.

Let me add, those same fans are a huge asset when we are winning.

They are actually pointing out some correct things about us, the nobs on NESN. Homers, we have a lot of them too. They harp on the will to win, it is the whole series I think.

I don't believe the habs believed they had a hope in hell in this series. Too beat up, facing too good a team. As soon as something went wrong (bad call, bad goal, bad play), they caved.

Guys, there is no doubt that this (and Toronto) are very tough cities to play in. Hockey matters here and with that comes way more pressure and media attention.

The fact is that 80 percent of the players in this league can't take it. You are not going to change the fans, so start bringing in guys who can take the pressure. Start putting rookies in safe situations with chaperones / mentors. Don't leave them to their own devices at 20 with a million dollars in Montreal!!!!! Sheesh, first thing they did with Crosby was move him into Lemieux's house!

Our fans are no better or worse individually then any other. The Bruins were booed every night a few years ago. they were booed this season even. Stop whining about fans and media and learn to deal with it.

Let me add, those same fans are a huge asset when we are winning.

like i been told as a fan, we have the right to whine about the team and as a fan i have the right to whine about the so called fans lol..its all part of being a fan..right?

They aren't well-disciplined thats what bothers me, they took the same penalties as us but weren't called, thats what makes me soooo frustrated.

I meant disciplined overall. Sticking to their system, etc. Us? We dont even have practices anymore...

With us, or somewhere else? Serious question.

I fear for the kid, I really do.

Need a 1st-line ctr, a second-line ctr, a top-4 puck-moving d-man...familiar refrains.

Kovalev back as 2nd-line wing and pp man.

You will never receive equal return for him. You NEVER deal a player at their lowest point.

So if you do deal him, you have to wait until he plays well, but if he is playing well, why deal him?

like i been told as a fan, we have the right to whine about the team and as a fan i have the right to whine about the so called fans lol..its all part of being a fan..right?

You go girl. :lol:

That's a terrible idea. Not only would they be overstepping their bounds (legally and otherwise), that will definitely piss the players off.

You will never receive equal return for him. You NEVER deal a player at their lowest point.

So if you do deal him, you have to wait until he plays well, but if he is playing well, why deal him?

Couldn't agree more. Trading Price would be stupid. Getting a vet to work with him, would be smart.

It reminds me of Ribs.. they traded him at the worse time so they got the worse return.

Gotta give credit to the Bruins. They are very disciplined and well coached. I wish we had a coach like that...

:|

Are you serious? We had him but 90% of the prople on this board wanted him out and then a rookie coach was brought in and everyone was happy. Well this bashing is for all of you!!!

That's a terrible idea. Not only would they be overstepping their bounds (legally and otherwise), that will definitely piss the players off.

They do it all the time on many teams. There is nothing illegal about it. They have curfews on most teams (even the habs).

They do it all the time on many teams. There is nothing illegal about it. They have curfews on most teams (even the habs).

Yeah... how can anyone be against that?

You need to break these players into pro sports.

This is what I fear, Wamsley. Run out of town like Roy, by fools who can't see a bigger picture.

I fear he getting caught in an off-season purge with a new coach and new gm.