Last game in a Montreal Jersey? can be an Historical last game

HabsWEST

is this the last game, or last home game in a habs jersey for some veterans? Gainey?

I believe either Kovalev or Koivu , one will stay, one will go..

Is this price's last game to start that he has been given? come next fall he will have to earn the right over Halak?

Will this be Gainey's last duty with the habs organization?

other coaches, Melanson ? Muller?

Trading some players who dont fit into the future?

( Higgins, latentresse, Kostitsyns...)

Today, is the start of what either will be a strong year next year or a non playoff year in 2010

WHo signs? Who stays?

New players:

Boumeester

Gaborik

Hossa

HABS NEED TO SIGN ONE OF THE 3 above!!

best of luck to all!!

is this the last game, or last home game in a habs jersey for some veterans? Gainey?

Is this price's last game to start that he has been given? come next fall he will have to earn the right over Halak?

Today, is the start of what either will be a strong year next year or a non playoff year in 2010

WHo signs? Who stays?

New players:

Boumeester

Gaborik

Hossa

best of luck to all!!

????

Pure overreaction, this team is nowhere near as bad as they seem right now.

On the other hand, a show of hands on how many are getting a little tired of Sergei's schtick and Andrei's Nancy Perimeter game? Not saying I want them gone yet, just saying I'm not at all happy with their overall game.

If Ryder can kill us, anyone can kill us. It's to be expected when the best defenceman on your team was traded away 10 years earlier and then returns as a senior citizen. D'agostini should have been on the ice all series.

Scrap this team. Higgins is a cherry picker always looking for the breakaway. The Kostis just haven't brought 10% of what they had last year. Koivu is done. Komi- good riddance.

The good news.

The defensemen coming up are all young boys. Keep Lapierre, D'agostini, Tanguay, Kovalev and build from there. Play Halak, they kid is good. Price has too much pressure.

Edited by zeous

If Ryder can kill us, anyone can kill us. It's to be expected when the best defenceman on your team was traded away 10 years earlier and then returns as a senior citizen. D'agostini should have been on the ice all series.

Scrap this team. Higgins is a cherry picker always looking for the breakaway. The Kostis just haven't brought 10% of what they had last year. Koivu is done. Komi- good riddance.

The good news.

The defensemen coming up are all young boys. Keep Lapierre, D'agostini, Tanguay, Kovalev and build from there. Play Halak, they kid is good. Price has too much pressure.

Price has had too much blow

Price seem to have given up as a Habs.... it's sooo sad... reminded me of Patrick Roy with those hands up in the air will he request to be traded ?!? A lot of work for the Habs organization and for Gainey if he still the GM of the team !!! All my hopes for the solid Canuks to bring back the cup in Canada >.<

WHo signs? Who stays?

New players:

Boumeester

Gaborik

Hossa

best of luck to all!!

what are you, 12 years old?? We don't absolutely NEED to sign Hossa, Gaborik or Bouwmeester!!! In any case, none of these three would want to come here!

????

Pure overreaction, this team is nowhere near as bad as they seem right now.

next year will be a huge set back and I dont expect this team will be great before another 2-3 years.

Price will be better

in fact if reports are good on our prospects we'll have a great Defensive corps and we have few good young fowards.

I think we need to draft has high as possible for the next two years to get a stud player up front.

to anwser this thread:

wont be playing here next year:

Koivu

Kovalev

andrei and/or sergei

Bouillon

brisebois

could come back given the price:

Kostopoulos

Lang

schneider

Dandy

Komi

My wish list

Komisarek ( otherwize my name would be obsolete)

Lang

schneider

Kostopoulos

I also would like another coaching staff starting with Lever. he deserves a chance.

Edited by marky_and_komi

next year will be a huge set back and I dont expect this team will be great before another 2-3 years

I don't think it,ll be that bad. We had alot of injuries this season and it showed. If the young guys have better seasons than this year, it'll be an improvement!

I don't think it,ll be that bad. We had alot of injuries this season and it showed. If the young guys have better seasons than this year, it'll be an improvement!

we'll lose alot of vets and many kids haven't showed they're ready to step in. besides, other teams will also be better.

I'm not tired of Andrei at all... He was our second best scorer this year. Didn't play up to his potential, but I think we can safely say that none of the team did. He played well and produced well all things considered.

It would be great if every single player on the team or in the league jumps into the grind every game to get those shitty goals ala Ryan Smyth, but that's just not how everyone plays. Deal with it.

Edited by ForumGhost