Grabovski ruined our season!

KoZed

Keep letting our guys go in-division, bound to happen. Ryder, Grabovski...Bob needs to be a bit more aggressive on this front. Signing people earlier, dealing them to the Kings if things don't work out.

That said, I'd be very tempted to assault Grabovski if I ever saw him walking down the street. cnut.

Needed more than Markov for this piece of shit effort. That 2nd rd pick that we got for him might have been nice to land someone like Bergeron or Milan L. Oh wait we traded it for Lang.

Doesnt matter. Timmins probably have drafted Lapierre Corey C, or Latendresse

I remember the game when S Kosts and Grab wanted to fight and the coaches kept them apart. Looking back why did that happen again?

The kid had more points than Plekanec this season. I thought at the time is was a dubious move to get rid of him given that our system is paper-thin at C; in pure hockey terms, that trade made no sense. Granted, we dealt that pick for Lang - superficially a great move - but we have a long term need for NHL-calibre depth at that position and you can do worse than a 20-year-old speedster in that sense. Oh well.

Grabovski is a cancer no doubt about it.

Yes he produced more then Plex, but that's not too hard considering just how bad Plex was and the fact Grabovski plays top minutes on an offensively starved team.

Grabs demands of more ice time "or I'm not getting on the plane" in LA is the kiss of death for him on any team.... espescially with Gainey

for that... I :clap: the decision and expect nothing less in the future.

The Markov injury was irrelevant. Again, they were the 4th worst team in the league since just before the allstar break. Markov played in all but 4 of those games.

Are you sure it wasn't Price's fault Markov got injured?

The Markov injury was irrelevant. Again, they were the 4th worst team in the league since just before the allstar break. Markov played in all but 4 of those games.

Are you sure it wasn't Price's fault Markov got injured?

Only makes sense since he is responsible for Lang's injuries, poverty and male-pattern baldness.

I really hope somebody on the habs will destroy Grabovsky next year. I hate that little fvc.ker!

Edited by Habsfan

Know one will, The ONLY player to atick up and drop the gloves when a the goalies get ran over was Brisby of all people. He'll be gone next year.

Pretty sad when you here it loud, Brisby was the only player to stand up for his golaies this year.

Yep, it sounded worse the second time.

I wonder how many of you remember last year when I was defending Grabowski? I didn't like losing him.

But now that he's gone, I wanted to kill him when he got Markov with that cheap shot. And don't kid yourself, hockey players don't forget. He will be a marked man next year when the Habs play the Leafs.

Maybe if some of our players could finish a hit, Boston would have been injury prone too (or Toronto, etc).

We are a soft team. Teams finish checks against us because they can. Not only will no one do anything about it, we can't even reply in kind.

I still remember last night when Koivu bounced off Chara. Chara looked down with a look that said... "good for you little guy.. nice spunk.. need help up?"

Maybe if some of our players could finish a hit, Boston would have been injury prone too (or Toronto, etc).

We are a soft team. Teams finish checks against us becase they can. Not only will no one do anything about it, we can't even reply in kind.

I still remember last night when Koivu bounced off Chara. Chara looked down with a look that said... "good for you little guy.. nice spunk.. need help up?"

Not that I think Montreal could compete at all with boston, they are in two differe Leagues althogether. Montreal tried playing Bostons game, being Physcical and were totally getting away from there game

which is speed and skill. But, instead they had Laraque, Stewart and Kostopolos on three different lines and completley messed wtih the chemistry and strength of the team.

NOt to mentioned the inkuries to Tanguay, Schneider and Markov et all

We are a soft team. Teams finish checks against us because they can. Not only will no one do anything about it, we can't even reply in kind.

What games were you watching? We were dominating the Bruins in hits for at least the last two games (not sure about the first two). As in, outhitting them badly.

As for the Markov situation, I agree filly that it changed the complexion of the series. I wonder how Boston would have done without Chara?

It wasnt even a dirty hit on Markov. Markov was out of balance and got checked.

Grabs saw the Markov had his dead down facing the boards and he took a full run at him. The hit itself may or may not have been clean, but it's a textbook example of boarding. On top of the, the game was already decided, nothing was at stake.

I hate that little punk, I hope the Leafs realize what they are getting. I have a feeling he will be bouncing around the league in his career.

Edited by ForumGhost

What games were you watching? We were dominating the Bruins in hits for at least the last two games (not sure about the first two). As in, outhitting them badly.

As for the Markov situation, I agree filly that it changed the complexion of the series. I wonder how Boston would have done without Chara?

Grabs saw the Markov had his dead down facing the boards and he took a full run at him. The hit itself may or may not have been clean, but it's a textbook example of boarding. On top of the, the game was already decided, nothing was at stake.

I hate that little punk, I hope the Leafs realize what they are getting. I have a feeling he will be bouncing around the league in his career.

Even Brian Burke hates him. Saying he made the most of Ice Time he never deserved. I think he is part of what Toronto is dangling to move up in the draft

Even Brian Burke hates him. Saying he made the most of Ice Time he never deserved. I think he is part of what Toronto is dangling to move up in the draft

Yeah, I don't think he'll last long with Burke as his GM. Grabs is weak on the puck and a dirty, disrespectful player: the opposite of what Burke likes.

I read a Howard Berger article a while back where he said Burke didn't like him. I don't feel like looking up the article, since it's the leafs and no one cares. And no, I don't like the leafs. I love to hate them in fact. I just read different writers to be informed. Nothing like being informed when chirping friends who are leaf fans! And Howard Berger is a good read.