Which was the most exciting series of these playoffs?

Habs77

I would say the Eastern Conference Finals.. Game #7.. GW with less than 5 min to play in the third period by friesen.. that was pretty unbelievable.

the Min-Col was not as exciting, even if it was game #7 OT, cause we were expecting Avs to win easily.. The NJ-OTT was a hot and great duel. Team #1 vs Team #2, great matchup. Also the matchup:

Burns-Martin

Brodeur-Lalime

Originally posted by sakiqc

I would say the Eastern Conference Finals.. Game #7.. GW with less than 5 min to play in the third period by friesen.. that was pretty unbelievable.  

the Min-Col was not as exciting, even if it was game #7 OT, cause we were expecting Avs to win easily.. The NJ-OTT was a hot and great duel. Team #1 vs Team #2, great matchup. Also the matchup:

Burns-Martin

Brodeur-Lalime

Games 5-6-7 of the OTT-NJ were good, but the first 4 had OTT sleeping out there... can't vote it for best series, not even close.

Don't see how COL being a favorite makes the COL-MIN series any less exciting... you got me there.

To me the most intense series was EDM-DAL... they have such a great playoff rivalry going. The Edmonton crowd was something else too.

STL-VAN was intense as well... very physical.

MIN-VAN was the best crowd matchup, both arenas were nuts... and a genuine dislike between the 2 teams is always nice.

PHI-TOR was also a good one... last game was disappointing though.

The ANH-DET, ANH-DAL, ANH-MIN were all interesting because that's where the Conn Smythe was won.

I don't think I have ONE favorite, but I'm glad I started this thread because it helped me realize how good these playoffs have been on a whole.

More good series than most years.

Don't see how COL being a favorite makes the COL-MIN series any less exciting... you got me there.

Colorado was leading 3-1.. the serie was over, no suspense, no excitation. they lose a 2nd.. bleah, they'll win the other... they lose a 3rd one.. bleah they cannot lose 3 in a row... going to OT.... Avs have so much talented guys, clutch performes, everyone knows Forsberg or Sakic will slap one in... then a Brunette unbelievable goal.

Sure it was a great comeback and a beautiful OTG.. but not exciting at all.

When both team have chance to win, when the game is well played by both team who compete really hard, then it's exciting (for me anyways).

I have to say that i didn't watch all other matchups, but i can say i like the way the sens played and how they showed caracter and determination. They played solid game, a lot more physical then the past years. THe games i watched were pretty exciting.

tor-phi

just because i had bets that toronto would loose...and if they won i would have got it from everyone i know!!!, cause everybody is a toronto fans these days...

then toronto lost and i wore a philly jersey to school, and the toronto fans couldn't say anything to me but

"oh ya, well....montreal sucks"

ha!...then i went to saying montreal has a way better future that toronto...then they really couldn't say anything!:lol: