Sat. 16: Drummondville 3 vs Windsor 2
Sun. 17: Windsor 4 vs Rimouski 5
Mon. 18: Drummondville vs Kelowna
Tue. 19: Windsor vs Kelowna
Wed. 20: Rimouski vs Drummondville
Thu. 21: Tie breaker (if necessary)
Fri 22: Semi-final
Sun 24: Final

With Drummondville winning the Q's championship and going to the Mem Cup, Habs fans will have 2 prospects to look at: Fortier with Rimouski and Masse with Drummondville.

2009 Draft fans will also have a look at Kulikov, Ellis, Caron, Dumont amongst others.

With Drummondville winning the Q's championship and going to the Mem Cup, Habs fans will have 2 prospects to look at: Fortier with Rimouski and Masse with Drummondville.

2009 Draft fans will also have a look at Kulikov, Ellis, Caron, Dumont amongst others.

I'm looking foward at seeing Caron play as I'm sure he could land in montreal

Well the favorite of the tournament (Windsor) just lost twice in two games. Was two awesome games though. Incredible to see the Volts keep on rolling after that grueling 7-games series vs Shawinigan and the team having all sorts of injuries and viruses.

Just a Quick Question: Is the memorial cup between the two best teams from The QMJHL and The OHL? Can someone explain to me the process please?

Just a Quick Question: Is the memorial cup between the two best teams from The QMJHL and The OHL? Can someone explain to me the process please?

OHL Champion

QMJHL Champion

WHL Champion

Host Team

So this year there are 2 QMJHL teams next year I think the memorial cup is being played out west so there will be 2 WHL teams.

OHL Champion

QMJHL Champion

WHL Champion

Host Team

So this year there are 2 QMJHL teams next year I think the memorial cup is being played out west so there will be 2 WHL teams.

Next year's Memorial Cup is in Brandon, Manitoba. Manitoba gets all the junior fun next year... Dauphin is hosting the RBC Cup (Junior A championship).