Montreal HW Cosom hockey

alexstream

Hey guys, who would be in to play some cosom hockey next fall.

I know leagues for any day of the week, so once we have a few names, we can decide on a day.

Just throwing that out there.

I'm playing with strangers right now... so might as well be cyber-friends... :puke: (geeking it up to the max, next thing we'll do is a Lan party for the draft?? :lol: )

Anyways! put your hands up if you wanna play.

where?

do I need to be good and in shape cause I'm quite the opposite right..althoug I could get in shape easily.

you need to be able to avoid puking or collapsing after 20 minutes of running. (well puking is ok, particularly the 1st time of the year, never done it, but got close to every season)

there are all around montreal, since I initiated the topic, my preference would go to ON the island. between lasalle and hochelaga. lol (pretty wide)

What is cosom hockey?

indoor ball hockey, widely known in montreal as "Le hockey cosom"

there is also deck hockey, which is a hard core version. (fully equipped, helmets, goggles, etc... )

it reminds me of that John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson argument in the car, about the Quater pounder's name in France:

Le Royal

I play in a league every Monday at the moment, and have began hosting friendly pick up games every Saturday w/ friends.

So in otherwords, count me in!!!

lol, I get guys coming to LaSalle from Brossard on the weekends to play... can't be too hard.

Honestly, I set up a friendly pick up game every weekend if you guys want to join in. :D

lol, I get guys coming to LaSalle from Brossard on the weekends to play... can't be too hard.

Honestly, I set up a friendly pick up game every weekend if you guys want to join in. :D

Sat or Sun?

I play in a gym @ Dickson and Hochlaga on Tuesdays, it's a real rink, really cool. but it's what? 4 hours away from Lasalle?

Sat or Sun?

I play in a gym @ Dickson and Hochlaga on Tuesdays, it's a real rink, really cool. but it's what? 4 hours away from Lasalle?

lol probably.

I try and get games together on Saturdays. This week we're playing soccer though because we can't get the nets.

Sat or Sun?

More importantly, how far is it from Ottawa? Because really, if Maca complains about playing in Montreal, he should shut his mouth and know his role. :P