Habs UFA Thread

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is this crap

Gill is awful and is nothing more then a final pairing d-man.

Spacek would be okay on a 2nd pairing but is again, simply "okay"...

This team is going backwards BADLY

How is ADDING a 2nd pairing d-man and a 3rd pairing d-man (at fair rates) going BACKWARDS?

It isn't unless you EXPECTED Bouwmeester or Komisarek.

I can't believe soo many of you are happy with this deal. I clearly remember many of us making fun at how slow Gill was when he was with Toronto. All of a sudden he's s solid d-man?? :rolleyes:

This deal is shit and i'm really losing patience with Bob! I'm really not impressed with his signings so far(all right, spacek is OK, but nothing too exciting)!

yeah well I want to see LUCIC punch out gill. That will be fun to watch. He ran away from Georges he may not even come to the rink now.

RDS is saying that it's 20 million$ for 5 years!

A good signing, but isn't Cammalleri a little on the small side?

Gomez, Cammalleri, Spacek and Gill. :clap:

We still have the space to get Kovy. (but then we're done)

you'll find yourself in the minority thinking hal gill is a good signing .. wonder how many jersey's with his name on it will be sold.. lmao

hal gill

:lool: .. sure this isn't april 1st?? ... looking forward to the day when Gainey gets fired or resigns.. it'll happen and when it does it'll be great.. gainey has f'ed up this team and allowing komisarek to potentially leave is stupid.. hey that's my opinion and you don't have to agree.. but time will tell won't it.. you'll see later this year when hal gill looks like a monkey... hiring martins as a coach was bullsh!t too..

:?-

wtf is jacquesss and bob doing???

its probably just simple fact... noone wants to play in montreal.. so they have to settle for signing and overpaying old farts to make due until their huge wealth of prospects mature.. whenever the heck that's going to happen.

the whole front office and head scout need to be overhauled in montreal.

You prove my point you don't care who we sign you will not be happy , save yourself the aggravation go cheer for Burke and the leavess

Bye Koivu, bye Komi, bye bye Kova, cya Higgs. Im starting to get optimistic but I'm gonna miss these guys, especially Koivu. He has been on this team all the time that Ive actually followed habs closely.

No Komisarek, No Beauchemin = Epic Fail for Bob and our defense.

I hate this thinking.

Spacek is arguably as good as Beauchemin anyway.