Habs UFA Thread

what? five years at 4.5MIL? why couldn't we afford that? :nono: the leafs just STOLE Komi!

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*slow clap*

Nice work Bob. Niiiiice work.

Watch Komi crush Cammalleri and Gomez 8 games a year...

Then Camalerri and and Gomez injured just before the playoffs

Familiar? :unsure:

Anybody wanna go to Bob and force him to say what he lowballed Komi with or if he offered the same Id tell Laraque to fight him or sit home eat chips rest of the year.

Wow. Komi did not want to sign with us obviously. I am totally pissed about this.

What a slap in the face. Can't believe he'd sell out to one of our biggest rivals. and probably for 500k more per year than to stay in Montreal.

what? five years at 4.5MIL? why couldn't we afford that? :nono: the leafs just STOLE Komi!

That's just a big, huge, epic blunder by Gainey. Coulda signed Komi long-term during the season, now lost him for nothing to a DIVISION RIVAL.

Souray, Streit, Komisarek... Say, which D-man are we losing for nothing next summer?

That's just bad assets management and bad planning. Just bad.

Wow. Komi did not want to sign with us obviously. I am totally pissed about this.

What are you saying. Apparently Bob offered him 3.5 million per year! What a joke!

I'm sorry, but I will demand Bob's head for this. 4.5 million per year for Komi is NOT overpaid...maybe 1/2 a million too much, but well worth it for a guy who grew up in the organization.

I am DISGUSTED BY BOB!! fv.ck you BOB. I hope you get fired ASAP!!

fv.ck this shit. I'm DONE!! My heart is broken!

Edited by Habsfan

Can't hang this on Bob. I'm sure he offered similar money.

NO HE DIDN'T He offered 3.5 milliion a year! This is all on Bob. He didn't want to negotiate with him last year, or last summer or early this year. You play with fire, you get burned!

I want Bob out!

I've followed this team for 33 years. I bleed red white and Blue. I go to 10 games a year, i buy their merchandise....

This is the first time I'm soo thoroughly disappointed and pissed off!

Edited by Habsfan

NO HE DIDN'T He offered 3.5 milliion a year! This is all on Bob. He didn't wat to negotiate with him last year, or last summer or early this year. You play with fire, you get burned!

I want Bob out!

I find 3.5M hard to believe. If that's the case, then Bob screwed up, no question.

That's just a big, huge, epic blunder by Gainey. Coulda signed Komi long-term during the season, now lost him for nothing to a DIVISION RIVAL.

Souray, Streit, Komisarek... Say, which D-man are we losing for nothing next summer?

That's just bad assets management and bad planning. Just bad.

please answer how you know he could have signed him during the season.