D.Masse O.Fortier ECHL bound

Subban -Weber

Carle -Henry

Benoit- Belle

Anderson

Busto ECHL

Sanford Desjardins

This team has potential I believe

you can count on Massé to be on the Lineup as he played for his "new" coach in Hamilton.

I don't know how a team with Ryan White on its 1st line can be that good!

you can count on Massé to be on the Lineup as he played for his "new" coach in Hamilton.

White won't be a front line guy - he was a 3rd/4th liner last season. There's no way he plays ahead of guys like Glumac, Darche, Desharnais, and probably Johansson.

The Bulldogs will have a decent team this year, especially since one of Pacioretty/S. Kostitsyn is most likely going to be there...at least at the start of the year. The only thing that could hurt them right now is their defence - there's a lot of "offensive d-men" that will likely make the roster. Though that will help the PP, there could be some struggles in their own end until Weber/Subban/Carle refine their game.

• 2 weeks later...
The Bulldogs will have a decent team this year, especially since one of Pacioretty/S. Kostitsyn is most likely going to be there...at least at the start of the year. The only thing that could hurt them right now is their defence - there's a lot of "offensive d-men" that will likely make the roster. Though that will help the PP, there could be some struggles in their own end until Weber/Subban/Carle refine their game.

What's happening with Wyman, werent they trying to turn him into a physical D?

What's happening with Wyman, werent they trying to turn him into a physical D?

The Bulldogs weren't necessarily trying to make him a d-man, he had to play there out of pure necessity when so many guys went down. A quick depth chart (in no real order):

Subban

Weber

Henry

Benoit

Carle

Belle

Anderson (AHL deal)

St. Denis (AHL deal...I think his option was taken)

Busto (surely ECHL bound)

There's no real spot for him on D at the moment. I see him being relegated to 4th line W status while filling in on D mid-game if someone goes down.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

You have to admit though Ryan White has been a good hockey player for the dogs and habs so far this season and he'll be up with the habs pretty soon. I was not that far off in my lineup predictions 6 months ago and I see potential in this team and I see another cup for them in the works. Good to see Dany Masse back and ready to contribute. got his 1st assist in is first game of the season. I predict more to come for D. Masse.

Pyatt Maxwell R.White - reminds me of a good 2 way playing 2nd line that can score and shut you down. Kinda like Guy Carbonneau's line

D. Masse- Trotter- Desharnais

G. Stevenson- Russell- Glumac

G. Stewart- Johannsson- Wyman

Conboy- Neilson

Subban-Carle

Weber-Belle

Benoit- Henry

Anderson

Desjardins- Sanford