Habs on Facebook/Twitter

TheAussiePosse

Thanks to the power of the interwebz, we now have unprecedented access to current and future Habs through Facebook, Twitter, et al.

Currently I can include PK Subban and Ryan McDonagh within my circle of friends, although the latter's wall is now filled with lamentations from Habs fans mourning him before he even made it out of college.

Anyone else friends with some prospects or (better still) current Habs? And by friends, I mean Facebook stalkers, Twitter followers, MySpace ^_^ pals, or perhaps instant messenger buddies?

One of my first ever friends on Facebook was Sergei Kostitsyn. I was friend with Sheldon Souray too. I deleted them a few weeks later because it was just a joke with a friend who's friend with a few TV stars from here, I wa like "see how influent I am ?!?" lol

Sorry to break your dream, but McDonagh is now a Rangers...

Komisarek and Chipchura have Facebook. People on my lists have them but they both rejected my friend request.

Loic Lacasse is my friend!!!!

:bow:

:hlogo:

& Cedrick Desjardins as well

:ghg:

Lukas Flueler is a friend also, on facebook and in real life, but non of those +ç@!!§ Gms was smart enough to draft him!!

Komisarek and Chipchura have Facebook. People on my lists have them but they both rejected my friend request.

Lemme guess.... are these friends of yours attractive females? ^_^

Lemme guess.... are these friends of yours attractive females? ^_^

Definitely. The only mutual friends I have with Chips are two girls... lol