Questions for Matt D'Agostini

Habitforming

Sorry for the delay, it was un-avoidable.

Some of the questions were either not answered or were to remain off the record.

Interview posted

Edited by Habitforming

HW- What was the hardest transition for you into the NHL?

Matt -Knowing that every game I had to go out there and try to prove that I belonged in the NHL. You cant take any nights off because theres always someone waiting to take your job.

I really like that answer, I think it shows how hungry he is.

It''s now official, NHL nicknames are ũberlame. no imagination whatsoever. :puke:

Yeah, that one answer was a bit painful to read. :wacko:

Good stuff there. I know I'll be paying more attention to what it is exactly that Ryan Callahan does that drives D'ago (and I'm sure others) crazy.

Seems like almost none of the interesting questions posted here were brought up in the interview, good read never the less though!

I imagine those were the ones left "off the record"... which will probably prove a good thing; we don't need any more drama this year!

Nice job!

Interesting to read his remarks about Koivu: 'the best leader I ever played with...' Of course, he is a raw rookie, but it does tend to suggest that the 'Koivu is not a leader' crowd are off-target.

Also interesting to hear him gushing about Gomez's skills and his ability to control a game. It seems that the stats say one thing about Gomez last season, but it was another thing at ice level. That could explain why UFAs were explicitly interested in coming here to play with him.

Seems like a level-headed kid. His aspiration to be a 'go to' guy is admirable and much wiser (because less specific) than Higgins's famous '40-40 man' aspiration turned out to be. ^_^

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

Props Matt ! Someone mentionned your interview on the "Facebook forum" on rds.ca. And the guy has one of the top blog and one of the few inteligent ones.

Il faudra tenir compte des contrats de, ceux qui sont encore dans l’équipe pour l’instant :Price, Halak, Lapierre, Latendresse, Sergei Kostitsyn et dans une moindre mesure, D’Agostini intéressant en entrevue au habsworld.net , Chipchura, Stewart et Carle, on ne sait jamais, tous agents libres avec restrictions à la fin de la présente saison. Aussi, il y aura Plekanec, peut-être Mara, et probablement pas Metropolit, qui s’ils ne sont pas resignés deviendront agents libres.
Edited by JoeLassister