RollerHockey

GoHabs2002

WOuld anyone here support a national rollerhockey league (i.e go to games, watch it on tv, merchandise)???

And did anyone support the old RHI???

What does anyone remember aout that league???

I don't remember a damn thing apart from Cournoyer being coach at one point wasn't he?

I wouldn't mind playing rollerhockey but never in my lifetime would I ever waste my time watching it on TV, even less going to see a game.

It's boring as hell... I remember watching one game and that was enough to last a lifetime.

Football (CFL/NFL) will carry me through the NHL off-season, as it always does. That's all I need.

[Edited on 11-6-03 by Habs77]

Yeah I remember the RHI...

I was a roadrunners fan I guess , used to watch some of their games on TV... And unlike Habs77 I actually enjoyed them , I dunno , maybe it was the fact that the games were using high scoring (10-9 , 13-10 etc) , or maybe its because they were played in the summer , or outdoors...

Though I probably only really watched them because it was the NHL off-season and I was missing hockey (or a variation of it).