Fantasy Baseball

Fanpuck33_

No problem, I just picked a day in the near future hoping people would sign up quickly, not thinking that they couldn't see the draft date until they signed up, since I didn't mention it anywhere. Once some more people sign up, we'll try to find a date good for everyone.

[Edited on 3-7-05 by Fanpuck33]

I join but I don't really have any time to draft...so if you're still short as the deadline approaches then I'll join.

I don't want to take the spot of someone who can be more active then me.

Originally posted by Zowpeb

I join but I don't really have any time to draft...so if you're still short as the deadline approaches then I'll join.  

I don't want to take the spot of someone who can be more active then me.

I wouldn't worry about taking a spot, league is still only half full.

I can't believe only 4 people are signed up for the league. Looks like it will be scrapped, unless 4 more people sign up.

Sigh, I guess I'll just have to dominate one baseball league insead of two...

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

I can't believe only 4 people are signed up for the league.  Looks like it will be scrapped, unless 4 more people sign up.

Sigh, I guess I'll just have to dominate one baseball league insead of two...

I'd push the draft back. I don't really like baseball but I know the players and it'll give me something to check this summer. And, I might work in the US this summer. So better be up-to-date with baseball if i want to have something to talk with people lol

I agree it'd be good to push the draft back, even to that weekend. That'd give us another week to maybe find some people, 4 shouldn't be too hard.

If you want, I (or maybe sakiqc too?) could talk to some of the guys who usually play in the hockey pool, I know a couple follow baseball, but it's your pool, so I'll hold off on it for now.

i don't think we should force anyone to join. that people would barely be active anyways.

If we don't get enough people, we could create a Public league and fill the league with people we don't know. THen we can rape them and do evil commish things on them :devil:;):/)

[Edited on 2005-3-16 by sakiqc]

If the league isn't full my the draft, then I think I am going to cancel the league. I don't want to have random people join, I don't find leagues like that very fun. I just started this to see if anybody wanted to join, and clearly almost nobody cares.

I am already in my regular league, so I just started this since nobody else had made one for HW.

Still 4 spots left and the draft is tomorrow (Monday) evening. I'm gonna make the league public to fill it out. If it fills up once I make it public and you can't join, let me know. I can always boot someone and make room for you.