Burke is officially going to Boston

hockeyche

Said on HOCKEY30.com and RADIO FAN590, Brian Burke will go to Boston in the next days to meet Peter Chairelli on the Kessel case. That one is a real shark! Again I think he will pull the big move and land Phil Kessel before the start of the training camp. Good draft picks for the next 2 years and Kaberle could be on their way to Boston!

Said on HOCKEY30.com and RADIO FAN590, Brian Burke will go to Boston in the next days to meet Peter Chairelli on the Kessel case. That one is a real shark! Again I think he will pull the big move and land Phil Kessel before the start of the training camp. Good draft picks for the next 2 years and Kaberle could be on their way to Boston!

Nothing on the Fan590 about that. Is there a legitimate source reporting on this?

It's TSNs top story right now.

The speculation is that Toronto is going to sign Kessel to an offer sheet so I don't know what Kaberle has to do with anything. Haven't heard his name mentioned anywhere else.

I hope it happens so Kevin Lowe can blast Burkey.

It's TSNs top story right now.

The speculation is that Toronto is going to sign Kessel to an offer sheet so I don't know what Kaberle has to do with anything. Haven't heard his name mentioned anywhere else.

I hope it happens so Kevin Lowe can blast Burkey.

Don't see anything about Burke going to Boston in person, though.