Breezer to retire

rafikz

Best of luck Breezy.. I certainly have appreciated his second stint with the team and the good attitude. I think him and Lang were both just happy to be here and it showed.

Very well put

good luck Breezer you were never as bad as they said and you were a true habs at heart.

Well said. You were a great Canadien Patrice with a wonderful spirit and great talent. Thanks for all the wonderful hockey with the best team in the world. You did us and you proud and I salute you. :clap::clap::clap: :hlogo:

18 seasons, 16 with the Habs, was harassed for so many season, was chased out of town, never bitched, still came back, "had the CH tattooed on his heart".

Thanks Breezer. You were a real one. Good luck in your next career.

Plus, he never compleined when Carbo "healthyscratched" him

good luck Breezer you were never as bad as they said and you were a true habs at heart.

+1

That one awful -34 year he was playing on the wrong side...and never complained or used it as an excuse.

Nor was it his fault the Habs were so bad that a secondary offensive defenceman like him was miscast as a #1.

Classy guy, good hockey player, and like you say, "true habs" at heart.

Bonne retraite mon Patrice, tu l'as mérité!

Good Luck with the car racing, and thanks for all the hard work and good memories. One of the last guys who had the CH tatooed on his heart!