Game Thread: Montreal vs Boston September 23rd

BTH

He doesn't look out of place at all to me... He's been playing well all night, and all camp really.

I don't see it. I have watched him miss so many passes and opportunities in front of the net on setups. He needs to stay in a 3rd line role and go hard to the net for garbage goals, using his size. Unfortunately, he doesn't fit with a fast, skill based line, imo. While he brings up the average size of the first line, he brings down both the speed and skill average too much.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please beat the crap out of that guy... don't just push him around... loser took a cheap shot.. why he is not bleeding is beyond me...

Yeah, that was Gill's cue to beat him up...

Well we didn't win but that game made me very happy. We can really see the changes Jacques Martin is introducing. One thing that really made an impression on me: I don't think we got called for icing even once in the game. Last year it seemed like we iced the puck at least 10 or 12 times every game.