Habs @ Maple Leafs | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gif@ d236e889.gif
0-0-0 for 0 points....................0-0-0 for 0 points
(East)...............................(East)

Forecaster's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Montreal Player Stats
Toronto Player Stats

Projected Lineup

(67)Pacioretty - (91)Gomez - (21)Gionta
(13)Cammalleri - (14)Plekanec - (46)A.Kostitsyn
(84)Latendresse - (40) Lapierre - (36)D'Agostini
(17)Laraque - (15)Metroplit - (32)Moen

(79)Markov - (6)Spacek
(75)Gill - (22)Mara
(26)Gorges - (3)O'Byrne

29074.jpg vs. 5656.jpg
Carey Price................Vesa Toskala

TV: RDS, CBC
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our forwards are going to skate circles around TO's D............. :lol:

I hope so!

Anyone else notice the lack of Roman Hamrlik in the practice lines? Interesting...

He's been injured all preseason, it was kind of expected!

At least 50 minutes...if not 75.

I just hope our boys will be able to defend themselves agains the leafie goons!

It's a good think SK is not playing; how many stupid penalty minutes did he get last season? :huh:

I'd like to see O'Bryne, who by all accounts has been taking lots of angry pills, really make a statement by laying somebody out. It would give me immense satisfaction to have that signal sent - and also that our system is so good we can churn out Komisarek replacements without batting an eye. ^_^ Another source of satisfaction would be to see a Gionta beating Komisarek to the outside.

Leafs' D is actually pretty good, don't expect us to dominate down low.

Gainey better make sure there are a lot of EMS and ambulances on site in Toronto bc the new Montreal "Midget" Habs are gonna get killed physically against Toronto. This game is the reason for Torontos big off season moves. Gionta and the rest of the under 6 footers on the Habs are gonna be nervous and rightfully so. They are in for a 12 round heavyweight fight that they just cant win. Mark my words, Komo will bury someone at every chance he gets...

GO HABS GOO! Be sure to wear all the bleu blanc rouge that you have tomorrow! Put back those car flags people, the Habs are back in actionnn!

Gainey better make sure there are a lot of EMS and ambulances on site in Toronto bc the new Montreal "Midget" Habs are gonna get killed physically against Toronto. This game is the reason for Torontos big off season moves. Gionta and the rest of the under 6 footers on the Habs are gonna be nervous and rightfully so. They are in for a 12 round heavyweight fight that they just cant win. Mark my words, Komo will bury someone at every chance he gets...

Uh are you sure you're a Habs fan?

I think you're at the wrong website. Here you go. Thanks for stopping by.

I'd like to see O'Bryne, who by all accounts has been taking lots of angry pills, really make a statement by laying somebody out. It would give me immense satisfaction to have that signal sent - and also that our system is so good we can churn out Komisarek replacements without batting an eye. ^_^ Another source of satisfaction would be to see a Gionta beating Komisarek to the outside.

I'd be more pleased if Gionta beat Komisarek to the INSIDE, heading straight at the net.

Every team in the league has big d-men. I doubt Gionta's particularly scared to play against Toronto (whose D isn't even that rugged).

I think you're at the wrong website. Here you go. Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for the link! I was dying to find a site like this.

oh my its a game thread.... can it truly be that great day in all of sport. the start of another season of hockey. Thank God and may the hockey Gods and Ghosts, shine brightly on our beloved Canadiens.

Go Habs Go!

oh my its a game thread.... can it truly be that great day in all of sport. the start of another season of hockey. Thank God and may the hockey Gods and Ghosts, shine brightly on our beloved Canadiens.

Go Habs Go!

Great post

I don't know if Leaf fans have noticed, but their top line is just as small. Kessel is no beast either.

So incredibly stoked for the season to start off. Like others have stated, I'll be happy to see a solid 60-minute effort, and ecstatic if that equals a win.

GO HABS GO!!!!

I don't know if Leaf fans have noticed, but their top line is just as small. Kessel is no beast either.

Yeah, where's all the sanctimonious media jerk-offs ridiculing the Laffs for their 'smurfs' up front? The double standards proliferate like turds at a dog park.

1st line doesnt need to be huge when you tough guys behind them that will hit and throw down. Big Joke Laraque is not going to intimidate anyone, trust me. A weak team last year got weaker. Cannot stomach the off season moves. The is the most grueling professional sports season around and these guys wont last. Too small, too weak, and no balls.