Habs @ Maple Leafs | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn.. what happened to markov.?

damn.. what happened to markov.?

skate got tangled between Price's pads, plus Price slashed him behind the knee and cut him with his skate above the feet. and yeah they are in the same team

Nice to see the Bruins lose and Théo win :)

Sorry, I havent seen anything that I concider "nice" at all tonight. We suck, the refs suck, Komi suck, Markov is hurt and Hamrlik out since before.

I want Komi to get drafted by Polish army and has to do military duties for 10 years or something.

I don't understand how Moen got the extra 2 on that. He clearly was pushed and had no opportunity to stop on the play. WTF????

It's simple really. These refs are about as sharp as the Habs.

gents the word from the CBC guys is not good news, Markov is not coming back, he was helped all the way into the dressing room, he is not working on his own steam..

gents the word from the CBC guys is not good news, Markov is not coming back, he was helped all the way into the dressing room, he is not working on his own steam..

Probably severed tendons, he won't walk again without a limp...

Anybody else thinks this will be Gaineys last year as a GM for the habs? It was obvious that he had an ultimatum since he did what he did this off season and so far we seem to be in trouble. Im scared at what will happen when we face a real offensive threat as boston or pittsburgh. Poor Price will have GAA like Craig Billington in early Ottawa days.

Anybody else thinks this will be Gaineys last year as a GM for the habs? It was obvious that he had an ultimatum since he did what he did this off season and so far we seem to be in trouble. Im scared at what will happen when we face a real offensive threat as boston or pittsburgh. Poor Price will have GAA like Craig Billington in early Ottawa days.

Its one game... don't panic yet...