Habs @ Canucks | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gif@ 42a2189f.gif
2-1-0 for 4 points....................0-3-0 for 0 points
(3rd East)...............................(t-14th West)

Forecaster's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Montreal Player Stats
Vancouver Player Stats

Projected Lineup

(13)Cammalleri - (91)Gomez - (21)Gionta
(84)Latendresse - (14)Plekanec - (46)A.Kostitsyn
(67)Pacioretty - (40) Lapierre - (32)Moen
(70)Stewart/(17)Laraque - (28)Chipchura - (36)Matt D'Agostini

(44)Hamrlik - (6)Spacek
(26)Gorges - (22)Mara
(75)Gill - (68)Weber

8471679.jpg vs. 8466141.jpg
Carey Price..........Roberto Luongo

National TV: RDS, TSN
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the habs need is an early goal..it should deflate the Canucks forwards a little, and will cause Luongo to question himself as well! the first goal will be VERY important!

10 pm?

Yikes, I may not watch that game

Yeh, I'm only going to watch the 1st. I've got to be up at 5am for work tomorrow. Damn Western swings!

Paccioretty is going down one line at a fast rate will it

stop at 3 or 4th line ?

Hown many jugs of beer can you drink before Latendresse score

in a open net ? For me it's half a beer.

Is it me or Stewart plays with a stick with no slap ?

Speaking of slap, nice dance he did there, Chipchura is a better fighter.

If Metropolit had played last game, opponent fourth line would

not have score three goals can bet on that.

Mathieu Darche, Tom Pyatt, Ryan White all have a chance to play in mtl the way it goes.

Go Carey !!

Yeh, I'm only going to watch the 1st. I've got to be up at 5am for work tomorrow. Damn Western swings!

I am in the same boat, i see myself waking up for work on the couch

Is it me or Stewart plays with a stick with no slap ?

Speaking of slap, nice dance he did there, Chipchura is a better fighter.

Go Carey !!

Prust is no slouch, he regularly takes on heavies, i say stewart did just fine, that cut is probably pre existing from the pre season boston fight

Lets hope for a quick start! get luongo even more off his game

ahhh yer both a bunch of fair weather fans.................I'm kidding of course :ghg: :hlogo: :lol:

This game has 'POTENTIAL BLOWOUT' stamped on it in big red letters. Hungry, near-desperate Canucks team...angry Luongo motivated to make a statement...meeting a tired Habs squad on the road that was short-benched in the last game and reduced to 5 D the game before, and playing its second game in two nights.

YIKES!!

Price will need to have the game of his life for the Habs to squeak this one out.

On the other hand, if we manage to gut out a win, I will truly start believing in this team. :hlogo: Now THAT would be a ballsy win.

The next two games are huge for me. I'm from BC, but always cheered for the Habs. I secretly wish for the Canucks to lose every game. I like the Oilers, but I now live in Alberta, and I'm getting sick of the Oilers fans.

Will this game be blacked out too? :lol: (thankfully its on TSN)

I dont think this will be as hard of win as most here think. The Nucks are having some learning curve problems that they need to work on. Hopefully the Habs can capitalize on this and come out with a W. Price has been fairly solid so far and if he is anything like the majority of French Goalies who stand on their head all night when they play in their home town (Montreal) then there shouldnt be much to worry aboot. :clap:

I'm pretty sure Price will definitely be paying attention for the full 60 mins in this one. Its not very often Price gets the chance to play in front of his family and friends so I highly doubt he will stink the place up.

Go Habs Go!!!

Will this game be blacked out too? :lol: (thankfully its on TSN)

I dont think this will be as hard of win as most here think. The Nucks are having some learning curve problems that they need to work on. Hopefully the Habs can capitalize on this and come out with a W. Price has been fairly solid so far and if he is anything like the majority of French Goalies who stand on their head all night when they play in their home town (Montreal) then there shouldnt be much to worry aboot. :clap:

I'm pretty sure Price will definitely be paying attention for the full 60 mins in this one. Its not very often Price gets the chance to play in front of his family and friends so I highly doubt he will stink the place up.

Go Habs Go!!!

I hope you are right about Price!!! Let's hope that the fact that he's playing in front of his family will motivate him some more!

A full 60 minutes is all I ask for. Although it seems like everyone has been asking for that since last January. Aside from Luongo who will be looking for a big game to get his season on track, the Canucks don't worry me as much as the flames do, and we showed we can play with them last night (at least in the first and 3rd)

I love university

I'll be up for this one, start to end.

GO HABS GO.

I'm in University myself and there's no way I'm staying up for this (good old VCR's...) - had to get up at 6 AM today after a 14 hour school day yesterday. Right about now, I think I'd have a different word than love in there. :)

I love university

I'll be up for this one, start to end.

GO HABS GO.

(Canucks are my 3rd favourite team, behind MTL and LA, but not enough for me to not want them to lose)

Amen :clap: