Habs @ Canucks | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I agree in theory, Laraque would probably be looking at a 5-10 game suspension if he just punched him in the face. Although I wouldn't mind if he dropped the gloves and grabbed him, show him up a little.

What is the downside of BGL being out for 5 to 10 games? :lol:

K, whats up with all the "their tired", "they played last night" crap. Its their 4th game ffs. Should they really be that tired after 4 games? I can understand those reasons when its later on in the season, but c'mon after only 4 games. The heavy weights in this seasons Ultimate Fighter have more energy. :lol:

While I agree in theory, Laraque would probably be looking at a 5-10 game suspension if he just punched him in the face. Although I wouldn't mind if he dropped the gloves and grabbed him, show him up a little.

I thought that too last year, but its wrong. The rule is every year, so his past history doesnt count. You need 3 instigators before you get a suspension and then the accumulation is only for that year. i.e 4th agitator in 1 season suspeded 5 games, 5th 10, etc. Something like that.

K, whats up with all the "their tired", "they played last night" crap. Its their 4th game ffs. Should they really be that tired after 4 games? I can understand those reasons when its later on in the season, but c'mon after only 4 games. The heavy weights in this seasons Ultimate Fighter have more energy. :lol:

I thought that too last year, but its wrong. The rule is every year, so his past history doesnt count. You need 3 instigators before you get a suspension and then the accumulation is only for that year. i.e 4th agitator in 1 season suspeded 5 games, 5th 10, etc. Something like that.

well how about he just face washes them until they fight?

Tie Domi got 8 games for suckering Ulf Samuelsson back in the day.

Granted, he did knock him out cold but you see what I mean.

Bad bad bad bad bad.

That was rough. Luckily I was preoccupied by homework. I'll cry myself to sleep tonight.

You can tell the Habs 1. Played last night and 2. Miss Markov already.

Well that was a good bitchslap. Just one of those games. Let's see how they come back from it.

I'm not at all satisfied by the kids. Weber, Pacioretty, D'Agostini and Chipchura dont look good. I was expecting more of D'Agostini after being a healthy scratch. Should have been flying and be all over the ice. Chipchura looked better than yesterday, but still a big disappointment.

Gill and Gorges have to be split. They're horrible to watch, especially when they're trying to pass the puck to each other behind the net. They simply cant do it. Disgusting.

Team needs a couple of good practices.

Pacioretty, chipchura, i just get the impression that none of our prospects have progressed... at all.

Pretty bad 7-1 loss tonight, but keeping things in perspective, I'll be pleased if we can manage to come home with .600

Terrible.

You know Price wanted to have a good game in front of his family and friends, It would have been a nice gesture if the rest of the guys showed up to help him out.

Well that was a good bitchslap. Just one of those games. Let's see how they come back from it.

I'm not at all satisfied by the kids. Weber, Pacioretty, D'Agostini and Chipchura dont look good. I was expecting more of D'Agostini after being a healthy scratch. Should have been flying and be all over the ice. Chipchura looked better than yesterday, but still a big disappointment.

I agree. So far the youngsters have seem to only have accomplished 1 thing: salary cap relief. However pylons are cheap too, and they dont go to the media demanding a trade when you send them back to the parking lot.

Not sure aboot the practices though. They might be better off with a week of rest, after all they've played 4 games now. :o

Its to bad, Price should have played the last game, and Halak started tonight. The goalies should play till they loose and then swap. The idea of Price playing at home could have been motivation for him to win in Calgary. If he didnt win, let Halak start in Van. Oh well for Price, he should have a long career and will be back in front of family and friends in Van.

Gill and Gorges have to be split. They're horrible to watch, especially when they're trying to pass the puck to each other behind the net. They simply cant do it. Disgusting.

Problem is : Mara and Gill have to split, Gorges and Gill have to split.... Who's next to have to be splited from Gill ???