Habs vs Sens...

brobin

Didn't see one, so here it is.. all low tech...

Oh. Price in nets, rest of lineup irrelevant...

canada-ottawa.jpg

1294132-Vieux_Montreal-Montreal.jpg

LOL.. thanks to the GM that added some colour to my otherwise horrible game thread....

Edited by brobin

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez, they look lost defensively out there. Whats with the insistance to all be watching the same guy? Sure you need to be watching the puck somewhat, but you have your own guy to be covering too. They keep making bad silly decisions.

They kept trying the same shot over and over again.. the Sens just stood in front of the point guy and either blocked it or make him shoot wide.. Remember how Lang would just wait down low, nice pass across after a fake and boom, in the net...

You have to move the puck east/west on a 5 on 3 and force the D to move.. gad.. its like watching an Atom team.. just just want to get out the whiteboard and start using easy to understand words...

Edited by brobin

whew... finally a break.. and look who scored it.. Cammy.. as predicted...

The boys sure needed that one..

and we start the 2nd on the PP.. I suggest they spend some time thinking about that PP during the intermission.. here is a hint.. work it down low...

Well that late 1st goal was very welcomed. And we'll start the 2nd with a PP. Give the puck to Plex and let him feed guys, it's the only thing that works right now.

BGL is surprising. Long reach, unmoveable body, once we get Metro back our 4th should be useful again.

Which brings me to Chipchura. This sums up his contribution to the Habs: :puke: I counted a mistake every time he was on the ice. Once it was on the forecheck when he didnt read the play and should have been on the puck in the corner but was hanging out around the faceoff circle in no-man's-land. Then on the Sens goal. Then once in the corner in the Habs' zone Michalek just brush him off the puck like Chips was a 95 lbs girl, etc. It looks like Chips hasnt done anything since being drafted: no work on his skating, no work on his strength, no improvement on his play without the puck. It's Jason Ward all over again.