Habs vs Sens...

brobin

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that late 1st goal was very welcomed. And we'll start the 2nd with a PP. Give the puck to Plex and let him feed guys, it's the only thing that works right now.

BGL is surprising. Long reach, unmoveable body, once we get Metro back our 4th should be useful again.

Which brings me to Chipchura. This sums up his contribution to the Habs: :puke: I counted a mistake every time he was on the ice. Once it was on the forecheck when he didnt read the play and should have been on the puck in the corner but was hanging out around the faceoff circle in no-man's-land. Then on the Sens goal. Then once in the corner in the Habs' zone Michalek just brush him off the puck like Chips was a 95 lbs girl, etc. It looks like Chips hasnt done anything since being drafted: no work on his skating, no work on his strength, no improvement on his play without the puck. It's Jason Ward all over again.

Jason Ward would be insulted :P

Price better be ready.. the sens will play better, the refs will even this up, and the habs seem to fade.... hold on to your jock strap Price...

Hopefully this PP gives a bit of a cushion. At least they'll have a chance to discuss it between periods.

there you go.. see how that is done.. you pass it across to the guy on the far side for a one timer.. goal..

What did the habs do.. put to the guy in the middle with a 5 foot pass.. no one had to move to block it...

Well that late 1st goal was very welcomed. And we'll start the 2nd with a PP. Give the puck to Plex and let him feed guys, it's the only thing that works right now.

BGL is surprising. Long reach, unmoveable body, once we get Metro back our 4th should be useful again.

Which brings me to Chipchura. This sums up his contribution to the Habs: :puke: I counted a mistake every time he was on the ice. Once it was on the forecheck when he didnt read the play and should have been on the puck in the corner but was hanging out around the faceoff circle in no-man's-land. Then on the Sens goal. Then once in the corner in the Habs' zone Michalek just brush him off the puck like Chips was a 95 lbs girl, etc. It looks like Chips hasnt done anything since being drafted: no work on his skating, no work on his strength, no improvement on his play without the puck. It's Jason Ward all over again.

Totally agree about Chipchura. I have never seen a thing that has shown he belongs.

Do we get bonus points for being pinned in our own end?

A one on two crossing the blue line and the crowd gets excited...ok ...I confess... I did too,.

I have to hope some players start burying the puck and make it a bit easier to win, but overall this team is losing just as much as Toronto. Markov would help, but there is just no depth on this team.