[Game Thread] MONTREAL CANADIENS @ Toronto Maple Leafs

KoZed

I agree on the "blah" period. The team seems tired, which wouldn't be surprising. Halak is following the puck really nicely, though. In my idle, silly moments I wonder what kind of return we could get for Price ^_^

Benoit Brunet was pretty confident that Martin has an issue with Price. He didn't claim to know what the issue was, only that not starting Price tonight is clearly a "message" being sent. Interesting, I guess.

Komisarek, what a weiner. Notice how he had no interest in tangling with Stewart. Oooh, he's REAL toughie against Gionta though - ooo, big maaaan.

And that cross-check (by Beauchemin? I forget) against Gionta in full view of the ref was egregious, just egregious, an atrocious blown call.

We need to keep in mind that the Habs without Andrei Markov are like the Flames without Iginla or the Ducks without Getzlaf...a good team without its key cog. .500 hockey sans Markov is pretty solid and that's about all we have a right to expect.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on the "blah" period. The team seems tired, which wouldn't be surprising. Halak is following the puck really nicely, though. In my idle, silly moments I wonder what kind of return we could get for Price ^_^

Benoit Brunet was pretty confident that Martin has an issue with Price. He didn't claim to know what the issue was, only that not starting Price tonight is clearly a "message" being sent. Interesting, I guess.

Komisarek, what a weiner. Notice how he had no interest in tangling with Stewart. Oooh, he's REAL toughie against Gionta though - ooo, big maaaan.

And that cross-check (by Beauchemin? I forget) against Gionta in full view of the ref was egregious, just egregious, an atrocious blown call.

We need to keep in mind that the Habs without Andrei Markov are like the Flames without Iginla or the Ducks without Getzlaf...a good team without its key cog. .500 hockey sans Markov is pretty solid and that's about all we have a right to expect.

I don't know what the big mystery is about Price.. the message is simple.. You guys are splitting the games. The more you win, the more starts you get. there is no number 1 guy.

I want to see Gomez beat the crap out of Komi.. just for fun. :)

Am I losing my mind or did I just see Gainey and Burke together in a Box on CBC? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Maybe Gainey is offering Gil for Kaberle.. .lol

boys are standing around too much.. Leafs aree constantly in motion.. I don't know why we are any more tired then the leafs.. both played last night..

and now a dumb penalty...

and there it is.. we are letting the leafs out work us and now they have the first goal..

brutal.. why are we playing down to these bums!!!!

Sure glad the Leafs have Toskala. What a sieve.

Pretty sad when a journeyman like Metropolit is outplaying all of the young habs forwards. Without him and Moen, the Habs would have almost no secondary scoring.

woot.. go to the net and good things happen..

And Lats.. I don't care how bad you have been this year.. I give you two games grace just for nailing Komi... and nice goal too. :)

He also decked a leaf during his goal celebration :clap:

Gill!!! 3-1