hi, i am new to the board. my name is mike smith. but i can say im not a habs fan * my dad is, but i love to talk hockey* i am a bruisn fans, but most of all i am a hockey fan.

thanks

cant wait to get chatting

mike

Welcome man.

In no way do I mean to insult you or anything, I just want to give you a heads up. Don't expect a warm welcome here. This is a Habs fans board and both the Bruins and Thornton ain't too popular around here.

Ah. I'm not into fantasy leagues and such. Too bad.

Never the less, I hope you'll feel right at home here despite the fact that you are "an outsider", if you take my meaning. :/) A hockey fan is always a hockey fan in my book.

Add: I do also think that diversity is a good thing. I post regularly on a Pittsburgh Penguins board and at that board, I am part of the minority of posters who are fans of other teams. Luckily though Pens fans in general don't seem to mind Habs fans too much. Caps fans and/or Flyers fans on the other hand are not so lucky.

[Edited on 2005/3/22 by Doktor Kosmos]

Originally posted by thornton_fan

hi, i am new to the board. my name is mike smith. but i can say im not a habs fan * my dad is, but i love to talk hockey* i am a bruisn fans, but most of all i am a hockey fan.  

thanks

cant wait to get chatting

mike

Hey Mike, welcome to the forum.

You can probably tell I'm not the biggest Thornton fan, lol. But I'll treat you fairly regardless, and I expect the same from you of course.

Its nice to have a good mix of opinions on the forum.