Pyatt and White Called Up...

brobin

Very strange. Probably a couple of our forwards suffered minor injuries or got the flu.

Good call...Gomez had the flu, which means it is probably working its way through the room, and perhaps contributes to disappointing on-ice performances.

Keep the remaining defense men quarentined from the flu ridden forwards!

Yeah that is what we need now, a round of swine for the boys.

BG must be beside himself!

The Gazette's HabsInsideout mentioned that Gionta had a therapy day instead of taking in practice.

lol, gotta think that if Sergei actually kept quiet and paid his dues he'd be called up right now.

I really hope White gets some action, he's one of my favourite prospects.

Now that I think about it, cue another "Sergei Storm Out" in 3...2...1...

I was talking to Brian earlier, and he mentioned that someone likely reminded Sergei that if he left the NHL, he would be suspended by the IIHF, meaning no Olympics. Extra motivation to shut up and play, maybe?

Sergei must be painting his toenails with the phone under his shoulder, a spoon in a tub of ice cream, and surrounded by half crumpled Kleenex by now bitching to whomever will listen.

I was talking to Brian earlier, and he mentioned that someone likely reminded Sergei that if he left the NHL, he would be suspended by the IIHF, meaning no Olympics. Extra motivation to shut up and play, maybe?

yup that is the general consensus on how bob got him to go back to the dogs.

Sergei must be painting his toenails with the phone under his shoulder, a spoon in a tub of ice cream, and surrounded by half crumpled Kleenex by now bitching to whomever will listen.

:lol::clap:

definitely Stewart, he has been pretty disappointing this year, he looked good with some fight last year, not so much this year, he looks like a floater as well.

I have no idea if there are injuries or part of a bigger move or philosophy. Maybe Martin is seeing which guys will actually play his system, meaning playing defense also, from what I understand both White and Pyatt play good 2 way games.

I think BG this year still needs to find out who is a player and who can go, to make improvements, this year is the transition year to next year higher expectations.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see some moves coming up, i think the eternally patient BG may have to pick up the pace a bit to see who is an actual player that Martin can use.

That'd explain why Andrei Kostitsyn has such a bad start this season.

- What's the matter Andrei? You look like you spent the night in a ditch!?

- Oh man, I couldnt sleep last night...

- Stressed out because you haven't scored since the leaves in trees were still green?

- Nah. Sergei called me again.

- Oh. Again?!

- Yeah, sobbed on the phone until 4am. I kept telling him I needed to go to sleep but... you know... familly.

- You should get a restraining order or something.

- Ugh, I'm soooo tired. I could just fall aszzzzzzZZzzZzzZzzzzzzzzz

That'd explain why Andrei Kostitsyn has such a bad start this season.

- What's the matter Andrei? You look like you spent the night in a ditch!?

- Oh man, I couldnt sleep last night...

- Stressed out because you haven't scored since the leaves in trees were still green?

- Nah. Sergei called me again.

- Oh. Again?!

- Yeah, sobbed on the phone until 4am. I kept telling him I needed to go to sleep but... you know... familly.

- You should get a restraining order or something.

- Ugh, I'm soooo tired. I could just fall aszzzzzzZZzzZzzZzzzzzzzzz

(Andrei passes out at centre ice. Chara looks down with a 'wtf?' look.)