Sergei turns down 5 mil KHL offer to stay with Habs?

ForumGhost

• 2 weeks later...

I've been questioning Gainey for some time and I'm not questioning his handling of this issue...

There are more Gainey apologists then there are critics...and I think any comment that says "just wait for people to blame Gainey" shows that some fans are apologists who refuse to consider that Gainey has, does and will make mistakes.

I've been questioning Gainey for some time and I'm not questioning his handling of this issue...

There are more Gainey apologists then there are critics...and I think any comment that says "just wait for people to blame Gainey" shows that some fans are apologists who refuse to consider that Gainey has, does and will make mistakes.

It is true though. Gainey is responsible for Losing Streit because the salary cap is his fault. ryder didn't score because Gainey wasn't telling him how to do it. The prospects aren't being developed well because he isn't helping them on the ice or getting accustomed to the pro life......

you name it, it's been said.

not every thing is bob fault, there is a rank structure and bob gets his inf from the next in the chain in command..i think bob put to much trust in guy(rookie coach) bob goes to guy for inf on players and if guy didnt have a clue what he was doing this could cause the missed handleing of players..for example ryder a goal score playing 7 min a game on the four line, hard to score there..Streit being use as foward...and if i right it was Sergei who took ryders spot on the top line, ryder been know to be a great dressing room player and Sergei well we all know what kind of guy he is..even listen to guy on cbc for the habs game and it sound like he dont have a clue want his talking about...

i think bob got a big wake up call last year when the guys turn their back on guy and a lot of things came to light..

Tongue

In

Cheek