Anyone catch any games on Versus?

huzer

So in between time outs while watching the Steelers beat the Broncos, I'd flip to the Hawks/Kings game on Versus. They have a new in game reporter, Charissa Thompson. Cute girl. A few years ago, she used to cover Rockies games for FoxSportsNet, and dated my neighbor in a loft I used to live in. We ended up moving out of the loft because my neighbor was EXTREMELY loud, between barking dogs, Guitar Hero marathons, and...rather loud, shall we say, relations with Ms. Thompson. It's kinda funny now, especially as she's moving up in the announcing ranks, but at the time, ugh, I'd cringe seeing her walk up to my neighbor's door.

Edited by huzer

Sorry Triz, jokes aren't allowed on HW, you should know that by now.

(I kid Fanny, I kid)

See, now I'm in a crappy position. If I point out that I was simply pointing out that it was a bad joke, that means I'm then criticizing your joke, which still makes your point for you. Clever, Jets, clever. :lol:

See, now I'm in a crappy position. If I point out that I was simply pointing out that it was a bad joke, that means I'm then criticizing your joke, which still makes your point for you. Clever, Jets, clever. :lol:

Good, someone here finally admits it. :P

This almost becomes my 956th hijacked topic. My apologies huzer.

Sorry Triz, jokes aren't allowed on HW, you should know that by now.

(I kid Fanny, I kid)

Wasn't a joke, actually. From a sports popularity standpoint, I'd say she downgraded. In a local vs national standpoint, then yes it seems she is moving up the ranks.

Now did you hear the one about the rabbi and the priest who walked into a bar...

Wasn't a joke, actually. From a sports popularity standpoint, I'd say she downgraded. In a local vs national standpoint, then yes it seems she is moving up the ranks.

Seemed like a joke about the state of hockey coverage in the US.

Now did you hear the one about the rabbi and the priest who walked into a bar...

Yeah, the minister ducked. :lol: