[Game Thread] Calgary Flames @ MONTREAL CANADIENS

KoZed

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, anyone like these Jerseys? I'm watching on a crappy video of the game, but they look good so far... anyone watching in HD? Still look good?

Not bad.. much better then I expected. They are not distracting like those barbershop ones...

I like the differnent colour red. Very close to a crimson red. I also like the fact that the socks are mostly red too. They don't look like Minny really. More like ol' New Jersey IMO. Minny is a sharp marroon and this jersey is almost blood red.

Good enough. So long as they win

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

So, anyone like these Jerseys? I'm watching on a crappy video of the game, but they look good so far... anyone watching in HD? Still look good?

I'm watching a great streaming feed for this game. Its the best online feed I've ever seen.

On my computer the old jerseys kinda makes them look like they are Chicago.

why, why, why does Bergeron have a regular shift on defence. Every time he has the puck in our end is an accident waiting to happen. At least the PK has been more effective. but can we have some offense please. ANY OFFENSE????

I like the differnent colour red. Very close to a crimson red. I also like the fact that the socks are mostly red too. They don't look like Minny really. More like ol' New Jersey IMO. Minny is a sharp marroon and this jersey is almost blood red.

Good enough. So long as they win

the Numbers are also very visible. would like to see those jerseys without the names though. I wonder if there's a NHL rule for that. I know the Yankees for example don't have names on the jerseys

the Numbers are also very visible. would like to see those jerseys without the names though. I wonder if there's a NHL rule for that. I know the Yankees for example don't have names on the jerseys

I don't think those awful barbershop uniforms had names either. Not that I'd be able to tell if there - those ugly uniforms were pretty busy.

I thought the Yankees just put their salaries on the back.. that's why they all take steroids, so they can fit the number...

At least we're not getting pushed around, I mean lack of scoring aside, we're not the team last year that wilted under physical contact.

It doesn't help to push back after the fact and take stupid penalties. They should be targetting Phaneuf and Reghr everytime they go deep in the flames end. I'd like the habs big boys to initate the hits rather then always retaliate. Especially when the referring is as bad as tonight.

Phaneuf's hits are always close to being borderline or pretty damn close to being late, the habs need to give the flames a taste of their own medicine.

Got to love TSN.. Komi leaves the game with an injury (probably just his back still screwed up) and they post it as a story on their site mid-game... In other news, a Leaf player got his skates sharpened... analysis of impact to follow....

It doesn't help to push back after the fact and take stupid penalties. They should be targetting Phaneuf and Reghr everytime they go deep in the flames end. I'd like the habs big boys to initate the hits rather then always retaliate. Especially when the referring is as bad as tonight.

Phaneuf's hits are always close to being borderline or pretty damn close to being late, the habs need to give the flames a taste of their own medicine.

Send Gionta in to take out his knees...

We need Calgary sympathetic fans to post the word. The reverse curse fails usually. Just goes to show how desperate I am.

Shutout!

I have Kipper in my fantasy pool. So I guess i'm half sympathetic ! SHUTOUT !!!!!!!!!!!

I like the fact that our boys came out a little stronger in the 2nd, but I get the sinking feeling that it might not be enough. True that it's only a 1 goal lead, but we don't seem to be getting any good chances to score!