Habs vs. Blue Jackets | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

If I recall we also set a record of 540 man games lost back in 1999. The record has been broken since. Washington I think. We missed the playoffs by 1 point. Poor Vigneault. He's happier now.

Hopefully the Jackets don't go gangbusters because of their last outing disaster (You know they will)

I'd like to see Wyman score and get a good clean check on someone on another play. I'd be nice if he, Sergei, Maxwell or Pyatt delivered and made the difference :)

MAKE THE DIFFERENCE HABS. GO HABS GO :hlogo:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watching RDS.ca - les analyses. Poor Demers looked like he was about to have a cardiac incident while making his coaching recommendations for Sergei. I almost called 9-1-1.

How was the crowd reaction when sergei hit the ice?

When he first touch the puck they gave him a nice cheer. Booed pretty loudly when he got called for tripping.

4 on 4! SHOW TIME!

Edited by haber

I have to admit i dont really see what people see in the likes of White and Pyatt. Ya, maybe they skate hard and try hard, but their skill level is that of an AHL player. Habs not gonna be contenders with too many guys like that in the lineup.

No wonder they draw few penalties.

At least with Kovy, he drew lotsa penalties.

Hope i am wrong

With the lineup Montreal is icing tonight, it's expected that they will be outskilled. But when you are outskilled, you've got to make sure you out skate and out fight the opposition. That simply isn't happening. Columbus is skating circles around them for the most part and are winning the battles.

How was the crowd reaction when sergei hit the ice?

Didn't really notice anything. He sure made a great first impression with that tripping penalty, though.

Wait, how was that Gorges hit a penalty?

I've been noticing more and more that hip checks around knee level are being called as trips. I guess they're trying to protect players' knees. That one was very borderline, though it did look like Gorges almost missed the hit and stuck out his arm to make sure Boll went down.

Wha wha wha? Theres a NCAA prospect in a NHL game for the Habs? :o

I'd like to see Wyman score and get a good clean check on someone on another play. I'd be nice if he, Sergei, Maxwell or Pyatt delivered and made the difference :)

It would be nice to see Wyman do something, we've only been waiting 6 years. ^_^

I wonder if we could bring Dags and Bulis back to light up our top line... lol

The Habs might need to bring back Dags, he was "big" :lol: