Habs vs. Blue Jackets | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Lapierre credit. He answered the crowd. Hard work leads to drawing a penalty.

Jacques Martin is not in my good books at the moment right now. Injuries and outclassed or not, ever heard of adjustments?

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Moen, you can't be doing that.

Yeah, it was obviously a brutal non-call on the Nash boarding, but you gotta be smart enough to not take a retaliation penalty. You have to expect better discipline by one of the team's leaders.

I dont think that was an offside... tough luck for AK tonight!

I went back and watched the replay and it was definitely off-side. In fact, AK put himself off-side when he couldn't control the pass. He went into the zone and then had to reach back and bring the puck in.

Wow, Jackets can thank their lucky stars they are still ahead, I don't think I've seen such an offensive flurry by the Habs this season.

Yeah, but the Habs are also lucky to still be in it. They were completely and utterly outplayed the first 30 minutes. Their effort level was just terrible. They couldn't even clear the zone. Thank goodness they woke up and played a solid second half of the period. Here's hoping they can keep it up going into the third. Let's also hope for some better officiating. Nash and Hejda both got away with blatant boarding incidents

stoooone hands. :angry:

TSN showed the Moen shot on Nash. I dont think Moen even touched him, as Nash completly ducks it.

I'm not bugged with Moen for losing it a little after almost having his face rearranged. That's what happens when the refs arent on the call. It would take more restraint than I have to take that plus the non-call. And I'm not even human.

the boys are coming on and will continue to do so. We will win this game. you heard it here.

Ok guys

What do we do to Habs Rule if we don't win ?

I say we take RDS and CBC off of his cable/satellite service

Ok guys

What do we do to Habs Rule if we don't win ?

I say we take RDS and CBC off of his cable/satellite service

He has to have the Pansy Leaf as his avatar for a week.