Habs vs. Blue Jackets | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Hip checks are supposed to be hip to hip. Anything lower is a low bridge. Remember Tucker on Peca in the playoffs a few years back?

ya that gorges hit was clipping. you get called for that every time. it has always been ilegal

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Nash use his hand to throw Moen into the board there, you know, right before Moen got 2 for roughging on the retaliation? Looked like Moen banged his head on the glass. Looked to me like that was the case. I'm getting really sick of all these headshots, especially with the refs standing 10 feet away. :angry:

of course on the flip side if we lose we will be firing gainey martin boucher and sending price to the minors. :wacko:

You were part of the crowd trying to dissuade these kinds of discussions. Yet this is the 3rd post I've seen from people trying to resuscitate this conversation. Why is that, I wonder?

Ya, we always knew how good he was defensively, but when you put the whole package together, it is impressive. If he can continue like this, we are not going to be able to sign him and Carey this year.

I hate the cap.

Whereas I love the cap. It stops teams like Toronto buying their way into the playoffs every year, and gives small market teams a fighting chance. Look at the NFL and compare it to MLB. Which one do you prefer?

Yep and everyone will slag gainey for not signing him after his off year.

After last year were a lot of people hoping he'd be locked in for a few years? Not as I recall. Great to see him playing so brilliantly. Good for him.