Sign in to follow this  
Colin

Tiger

The guy got completely owned (by that and the fact the mistress is uglier then his wife).

Sometimes it's not about looks, jets. Sometimes it's about a personal connection.

Oh, and her willingness to do anything.

Anything

Sometimes it's not about looks, jets. Sometimes it's about a personal connection.

Anything

I don't care if she's willing to do a Cleveland Steamer, you should never downgrade.

I don't care if she's willing to do a Cleveland Steamer, you should never downgrade.

I will downgrade anytime to perform a Strawberry Shortcake or a Spiderman that Hoe...

I thought it was just called the Spider-Man?

Damn Soulja Boy is messing up the names!

Anything

By the way, I had such a better punchline to this, but feared a temporary banning.

I thought it was just called the Spider-Man?

Damn Soulja Boy is messing up the names!

Soulja Boy did Superman tha Hoe, but there is also Spiderman that hoe who is fun too... :lol:

For those who are lost in the left field, try www.urbandictionnary.com ... amazing website by the way...

Soulja Boy did Superman tha Hoe, but there is also Spiderman that hoe who is fun too... :lol:

I know but before he came along it was just the Spider-Man.

I'm pretty sure having wall-to-wall media coverage about a freakin' golfer cheating on his wife is the first sign of the Apocalypse.

How anyone outside of the people involved could care about that sh*t is beyond my understanding. In terms of attention priority and interests, hearing about Tiger Wood's private life ranks right below "Poking my eyes out with a rusty nail-clipper" and "Learning all the lyrics to every Hannah Montana song".

F*ck Tiger. F*ck his wife. F*ck his mistress. And f*ck anyone who thinks this is worthy news material.

I'm pretty sure having wall-to-wall media coverage about a freakin' golfer cheating on his wife is the first sign of the Apocalypse.

How anyone outside of the people involved could care about that sh*t is beyond my understanding. In terms of attention priority and interests, hearing about Tiger Wood's private life ranks right below "Poking my eyes out with a rusty nail-clipper" and "Learning all the lyrics to every Hannah Montana song".

F*ck Tiger. F*ck his wife. F*ck his mistress. And f*ck anyone who thinks this is worthy news material.

It's because he's the most recognized athlete in the world...he's also the first athlete to break the $1B barrier from what I hear...

It won't last because the reality is that they depend on readership and most "fans" are guys...and guys just won't really care.

In terms of attention priority and interests, hearing about Tiger Wood's private life ranks right below "Poking my eyes out with a rusty nail-clipper" and "Learning all the lyrics to every Hannah Montana song".

"I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly awayyyyyyy! Noddin' my head like yeah! Movin' my hips like yeah!"

"I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly awayyyyyyy! Noddin' my head like yeah! Movin' my hips like yeah!"

:nono:

Edited by markierung

In terms of attention priority and interests, hearing about Tiger Wood's private life ranks right below "Poking my eyes out with a rusty nail-clipper" and "Learning all the lyrics to every Hannah Montana song".

"The Next Time We Hang Out

I Will Redeem Myself

My Heart Can't Rest 'Till Then

Whoah, Whoah, I

I Can't Wait

To See You Again "

Thats a Miley Cyrus song.

"The Next Time We Hang Out

I Will Redeem Myself

My Heart Can't Rest 'Till Then

Whoah, Whoah, I

I Can't Wait

To See You Again "

So is that.

God guys, get it together. Heres Hannah Montana lyrics

"I know where I stand

I know who I am

I would never run away when life gets bad

It's everything I see

Every part of me

I know I can change the world yeah, yeah, yeah

I know what you like

I know what you think

Not afraid to stare you down until you blink

It's everything I see, every part of me

Gonna get what I deserve, I got nerve"

getattachmentv.jpg

NSFW.

Is at work. :(

Is at work. :(

Me too. Still watched it.

Me too. Still watched it.

You're braver than I lol. Maybe if it was a night shift...