HWL Looking For More GMs!

BTH

I'm up to my face in exams, cut me some slack.

How long does changing the goalie and sending that in take?

You guys seems to know a lot about those. Particular interest in the matter?  ^_^

Yes Koz, at the tender age of 22, I'm unfotunately already suffering from ED. The girls wanted to ride Space Mountain one too many times.

tried the application was not able to make it work, probably just me, but if you are still looking for a gm, I would like to try it. i have asked before but no reply was forthcoming. let me know.

tried the application was not able to make it work, probably just me, but if you are still looking for a gm, I would like to try it. i have asked before but no reply was forthcoming. let me know.

sending BTH a message about wanting in would be a good move.

Yeah. Send BTH a message. Tell him you like Emmanuelle Chriqui. Guaranteed franchise granted.

Tell him you love Kovy and think he should be back with the Habs. Putty in your hand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If an opening comes up for this league, I'd like to give it a try. I've tried once or twice in the past but have usually missed out.

You mean that Simonus

No no. That's Jets. He's a non-Habs fan. I'm going to send Jets after Simonus. Simonus better get in the game or The Game will get all up in his face!

<blowing water droplets at adoring fans whilst wearing thong>

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in joining the HWL league. Can someone send me the league rules, and if a team is available, the roster of that team too ? habscout10@yahoo.com

I'm interested in joining the HWL league. Can someone send me the league rules, and if a team is available, the roster of that team too ? habscout10@yahoo.com

Should be able to find most everything you need to get started here: http://hwl.habsworld.net/index.html

Contains the rules, the latest files, installation information under the help menu, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

In all seriousness, to those Habsworld people that have always been curious about HWL, now is the time to join. We currently have a bunch of vacant teams so you'll have your pick of bunch if you sign up now.

The league is filled with really great guys. If you're into fantasy sports but looking for a little more depth a lot more of a challenge then this is something for you.

Currently available teams include:

Detroit Red Wings

Boston Bruins

Los Angeles Kings

Buffalo Sabres

Ottawa Senators

Nashville Predators

The Kings and Sens are perennial playoff teams, the Sabres and Predators are in need of a rebuilding effort and the Red Wings and Bruins fall in the middle.

Post here if you're interested and someone from the league will be in touch with you shortly.

I am interested in joining the league! Can someone post the rules or the url for the rules? Also, could I see the rosters of the teams to help decide which one to pick ?

:clap:

Like Macy Gray used to sing (cuz I don't think she sings anymore ;) )

I had the time of my life

everything is right with you

after all that i've been through

I aint tried to lose

this time of my life, with you

baby

* Is this post really helping the recruitment ? I am not sure.