QUIZ - Habs Draft Choices of the 2000s

nhfarber

So I created this fun quiz. Test your knowledge of the Habs draft picks from the last 10 years.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/shalom18/Canadiens_Drafts

Post your results in this thread so we can see who got the highest score.

Edited by nhfarber

32, missed quite a few guys I should have thought of, plus it wouldn't give me "Avtsyn." Towards the 2000 and 2001 draft, I was thinking a lot of those guys were drafted longer ago than that.

Didn't realize that there was more than one spelling of Avtsin (but I added Avtsyn now so they both should work).

I got 45. Forgot Emelin, Hainsey, Mikus, Balej. It took me forever to spell Missiaen correctly. I tried 50 combinations before it worked.

Stalled at 51 with about 3:00 mins left. I did them by leagues/country. For the life of me I can think of any other. I have only 5 in the last 2 years.

Missed Trunev, Mikus, a few no-names and most of the 2000 draft (Chvojka?)

Got a solid 37. Couldn't think of anymore, but forgot about the defector (Perezhogin, Emelin, Valentenko) and forgot Maxwell, Conboy, Bonneau and 4 guys from the last draft. Bad showing by me. Should have studied harder beforehand!