[Game Thread] Montreal Canadiens @ New Jersey Devils

KoZed

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Price's glove hand has sucked for a few games now... not sure if it is injured, in bad equipment, or attached to an idiot... sigh...

Maybe he hurt taking out Hammer.. :)

One goal is not going to hold up.. I am starting to wish we had the offensive weapons of the Leafs..

looked like we would have survived more stupid penalties and then just a brutal brutal goal.

You just can't give up goals like that at that kind of time.

Oh, a close call for Cammy.

Anyone notice how the Habs have sucked ever since Price scored in his own net?? The Habs were playing a perfect road game...especially in the 2nd period until Carey gave up that softee!

I'm starting to wonder if the Kid has what it takes (in between the ears) to be a star goalie in this league? Had he given up this kind of goal once every 5 years, I wouldn't even mention it, But 2 years ago, he had lots of problems against the Flyers in the playoffs. Again last week, he let one in against the Pens and now again tonight!! Is he daydreaming on the ice? Wake up Kid!

Brobin. Just an observation, but you reference the leafs every game thread. They are so irrelavant in my life, I refuse to even read about them, lol.

I question your facts. :) Two threads maybe...

Still, I sure wish we could get more production in games like this.

Anyone notice how the Habs have sucked ever since Price scored in his own net?? The Habs were playing a perfect road game...especially in the 2nd period until Carey gave up that softee!

I'm starting to wonder if the Kid has what it takes (in between the ears) to be a star goalie in this league? Had he given up this kind of goal once every 5 years, I wouldn't even mention it, But 2 years ago, he had lots of problems against the Flyers in the playoffs. Again last week, he let one in against the Pens and now again tonight!! Is he daydreaming on the ice? Wake up Kid!

To be fair, this is very boring hockey. I've nodded off a few times myself. ^_^

To be fair, this is very boring hockey. I've nodded off a few times myself. ^_^

No doubt about it! It's a lousy game, but he's paid big bucks to stop pucks! No excuses!

Is it just me or are the habs just "hanging on" for overtime?!?!

Edited by Habsfan

Nothing wrong with a goalie to give up a goal like that every now and then. It's the timing that is brutal. Roy always gave up softies, but not at critical situations like tonight or against the penguins.

*yawn* such a boring game.

BTW, D'Agostini is the new Brian Savage: useless when not shooting the puck.

don't insult brian savage. at least he did score when he wasn't getting injured.

This one is on Carey!

The Devils were just waiting to get beaten by teh habs, But as soon as the devils scored their first goal, we gave up!

I'm disgusted!

Edited by Habsfan