GAME THREAD: Habs @ Panthers *5PM EASTERN*

simonus

A Gift for the Snowbirds

Martin returns to play his old team. The Habs have no excuse to let him down on this afternoon game to finish the season. With a full complement of players, the Habs should be better than their record. Since the return of Gionta and Hamrlik, we have begun to see the formation of the team we all were hoping for at the start of the season.

As of this writing, no word on Goaltenders, but another game for Price would not surprise in the least.

No word on the rest of the lineup, but I'd say D'Agostini earned himself another game... which means Pacioretty sits. If D'Agostini can keep playing like this, it might be time for Pacioretty to get minutes in Hamilton... which would probably mean Pyatt or White getting another shot in Montreal.

Finish off the year in style, boys!

WIN.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />JLP in the house! Looking forward to my first Habs game in a year and a half.<br /><br />...missed yesterday's gane can someone post probable lines please?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

JLP-san - if memory serves last night we saw (and don't blame me if they are wrong I don't speak french):

Plex with AK and Cammy

Gomez with Gionta and Pouliot

Metro with Moen and Dags

Laps with SK and Bergie (MAB)

Markov-Gorges

Hammer-Spacek

Gill-Rhino

A Gift for the Snowbirds

Martin returns to play his old team. The Habs have no excuse to let him down on this afternoon game to finish the season. With a full complement of players, the Habs should be better than their record. Since the return of Gionta and Hamrlik, we have begun to see the formation of the team we all were hoping for at the start of the season.

As of this writing, no word on Goaltenders, but another game for Price would not surprise in the least.

No word on the rest of the lineup, but I'd say D'Agostini earned himself another game... which means Pacioretty sits. If D'Agostini can keep playing like this, it might be time for Pacioretty to get minutes in Hamilton... which would probably mean Pyatt or White getting another shot in Montreal.

Finish off the year in style, boys!

WIN.

If Pax goes down to Hamilton, I'd love to see White back.

BTW, thanks to the heads-up. I did not know that the game was at 5 p.m.

Edited by JCPetit

Halak gets the nod. If he loses, Price will get back to the net, if he wins, it's anyone's guess.

It makes sense. And Price will probably be back next game. Of course, this could change if Halak steals one from the Panthers.

Edited by JCPetit

I don't wanna fault him too much for the second one because it was a nice move by Horton, but if he wasn't so deep in his crease he might have had a better chance at stopping it.

Ya, I agree. Also, if you try an evaluate a goalie's performance on this site, you get accused of "loving" the other goalie.

Ya, I agree. Also, if you try an evaluate a goalie's performance on this site, you get accused of "loving" the other goalie.

Exactly. Anyone with a hockey sense can see this...