GAME THREAD: Sabres @ Habs *3PM Eastern*

simonus

Road Trip Finally Over

The habs return from the best December road trip in recent memory to play a surprisingly great Sabres team at the Bell Center at 3pm. What a reward for burning through the south like Sherman - the Sabres are coming to town hot on a 3 game win streak and with the second best record in the east.

People (including myself) have been starting to talk about this Habs team coming together and becoming a dangerous force as we've gotten our stars back from injuries and Benny Pouliot has joined the formation.

The Kostitsyns are day-to-day and will be game time decisions. Over the last 20 games AK46 has outscored Cammalleri... it would be a real sting to lose him for any time.

Time for the team to prove its mettle.

WIN.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta set my alarm...

I'm a little affraid about how our guys will come out. Let's face it : we didn't face any good team in during the long trip...

Its not like we outplayed the oponents on this roadtrip...

It sure wasn't the habs being bombarded with shots. I think they actually outshot the opposition for half of the games.... and that's saying something for the Habs.

Is this game televised at all? (aside from RDS, damn cable company)

Edited by Habitforming

BIG game today, hopefully the successful roadtrip isn't spoiled in the next 4 games (3 @ home) which "should" be tough one's.

It sure wasn't the habs being bombarded with shots. I think they actually outshot the opposition for half of the games.... and that's saying something for the Habs.

Is this game televised at all? (aside from RDS, damn cable company)

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyweek.htm?...10&team=mtl just RDS unless of course you get MSG, I for one prefer my hockey without MSG :P

Price in, brothers K out, O'Byrne out as well.

Ouch! three guys out. Hopefully, they will be back later this week.

If Mara is back, MAB will remain on the 4th line. If not, he'll play defense. D'Agostini et Pax will be in the line-up. I hope Big Georges will remain in the press box. We don't need him.

I have to say that I really like what I've seen from our boys in the first 12 minutes of this game. Spacek can't take a one timer if his life depended on it. Take him off the PP.

Had it not been for that great save bhgy miller, it would be 1-0 for the Habs...maybe even 2-0.

Anyone have a pro account code for justintv that they could PM me?

it would be much appreciated.

Anyone have an extra sniper rifle lying around. I could head over to the Bell Centre and take out miller! ;);) He is keeping the Sabres in this game all by himself!

I have to say, Miller is probably the best goalie in the league right now!

Great forecheck by the habs and it's giving them some good opportunities. Only problem is we can't seem to beat Miller!

God Dammit! First fv.vking opportunity the Sabres get, they score. I've got a bad feeling this goal will hurt us alot more than we might think!

Can I pls pay someone of u guys to go kill the buffalo comentator? "blablabla bla bla HE SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... - several minutes later - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEES"