Markov hugs Price

ForumGhost

Maybe they can score a couple of goals for Price, that would be a nice touch.

Sounds like maybe Markov got to score with Price.

Marky: " you know, you have a nice face "

Price: " thanks; yeah I get that a lot "

Marky: "no, I mean, don't ever piss me off again; you have a nice face "

Edited by rafikz

Marky: " you know, you have a nice face "

Price: " thanks; yeah I get that a lot "

Marky: "no, I mean, don't ever piss me off again; you have a nice face "

HAHAHAHA!!

That's the next big debate. Who hugged who. Price hugged Markov vs Markov hugged Price. 

I think it was clearly Markov who hugged Price since Price is the one with attitude and drinking problems and has no heart. This shows me he is truly not a number one goalie in the NHL.

That's the next big debate. Who hugged who. Price hugged Markov vs Markov hugged Price. 

I heard the locker room is split on the issue.

*rofl*

news of the day, Markov hugs Price ... man, that's so ridicilous!!! :lol::lol::lol:

other guys write about wins, this Montreal media is writing huge stories about hugs at practice. as someone wrote yesterday, this team became a sideshow, just something for the media ... :puke: :wacko:

Edited by bombTHEice

Price drew a smiley face on his goalie stick. I love it.

0pricestick.jpg

:lol:

Price really is kind of a mystery man. Is he a brooding, over-sensitive, mopey type? (E.g., his near-tearful press conference; his Roy gesture to the crowd; his punching things in the dressing room). Or is he a laid-back, take-things-as-they-come dude with a sense of humour? (E.g., the infamous pic of him smoking five cigarettes at once, or this).

Unlike players like Gionta or Koivu, he's a hard one for a fan to read.

:lol:

Price really is kind of a mystery man. Is he a brooding, over-sensitive, mopey type? (E.g., his near-tearful press conference; his Roy gesture to the crowd; his punching things in the dressing room). Or is he a laid-back, take-things-as-they-come dude with a sense of humour? (E.g., the infamous pic of him smoking five cigarettes at once, or this).

Unlike players like Gionta or Koivu, he's a hard one for a fan to read.

his hard to figure out because he still a kid...i think we are about 2-3 years away to see what price really becomes..and i for one thinks it we be greatness

Price's biggest problem is his lack of maturity. I've always said that I liked the Kid. He's big and he's got talent oozing out of his butthole. But until he matures a little more, my feeling is that he'll continue to be front page news for all the wrong reasons.

I mean, it,s obvious that AT THIS MOMENT, Halak is the better goalie. Ride him till the end of the year. I'm not saying that the Habs should keep price on the bench for the next 2 1/2 months, but instead of giving Price 2/3 of the games, Halak should get 2/3 of the games! Then Bob will have to figure out which goalie he wants to keep for next year. Hopefully by then Carey will have learned a few things and will come to training camp with more maturity and with a better work ethic!

Edited by Habsfan