GDT Cancuks vs Habs 02/02

Easy Ryder

Wow... JM breaks up Gomez, Gionta, and Pouliot.. why not challenge that line to deliver. All I ever hear from Pouliot is how he credits quick chemistry with Gomez for his point streak.. let's break that up!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... JM breaks up Gomez, Gionta, and Pouliot.. why not challenge that line to deliver. All I ever hear from Pouliot is how he credits quick chemistry with Gomez for his point streak.. let's break that up!

I think the idea is to spread the talent around so we have two lines with at least a chance of scoring.

At some point Pouliot is gonna have to be a man and be counted on to deliver under sub-optimal circumstances. I'm not nuts about this, but it's a nice little test for him.

That penalty is a joke... he gets taken down from behind, but slides into a guy and gets a penalty for tripping... wow...

And there is the PP goal.. thanks ref... watch it on the replay ref... one of the worse calls of the season.

I've been really impressed with the number of guys who have avoided serious injury so far! We sure could use a new camshaft.

Do they use micorfibre towels for the facewashes?

I agree, but its just what we need.. with Cammy out, its about time the rest picked up the slack...

My biggest fear now is they will sit on this.. the leafs tried that with a 3 goal lead and lost.

ROFLMAO

If you told me SK and Laps would beat Luongo tonight :huh:

Here we go with the 2nd period.. all Canucks so far.. .seen this movie before..

Bad plot, horrible ending.

Lack of character development, poor pacing...

wow, I never realized how much the habs are like a bad movie...

notice how are guys can barely get a shot to Luongo, even with pressure.. yet ever vancouver rush requires Halak to make a big save....

When are we going to use the points more and when will our D start blocking shots

All that pressure, but they just can't figure out how to use the points to shake the defenders and get a shot on net.. great work ethic, but they need to learn how to break the cycle to get a shot on net.

In other news, Hammer takes our daily delay of game penalty to break the momentum...

Plus, we scored our 2 goals on 5 on 5

It was Camallerri's fault !!!!!!!

A camshaft!

In other news, Hammer takes our daily delay of game penalty to break the momentum...

It's about time. :huh: