GDT Cancuks vs Habs 02/02

Easy Ryder

Well I take it back.. apparently we had a script rewrite and the Habs recovered from a slow start to have a decent 2nd period.. here is hoping for a new ending.. one where they dominate the 3rd and blow the canucks out of the rink...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of reminds me of this Russian guy we had a while back... :)

Sergei K can be such a different player when he's not in lazy "I'll just pass the puck around" mode and actually feel like doing something for himself with the puck.

Halak must be trying to up his trade value by paying his D for each turnover they make, allowing him to be the first star....

no PP for the Habs so far, when there were many opportunities to call one against the Canucks... and we can't say they were not drawing them.. good pressure

there were a few blatant non calls that period. nice work by laps to wear down the d.

Well I take it back.. apparently we had a script rewrite and the Habs recovered from a slow start to have a decent 2nd period.. here is hoping for a new ending.. one where they dominate the 3rd and blow the canucks out of the rink...

Ya Babee!

Habs playing a solid game SK and Laps both look real good tonight and Halak has been amazing.

Don't get the PP though. SK has been dyamite tonight, would have thought he would get PP time.

Yes - PLEKS!

Great JM, have Metro and Darche on the PP and Darche takes a 4min penalty. Yep SK really doesn't belong on the PP over Darche and Metro :wacko:

I don't get Gomez.. nice move to get in.. great speed, then he passes it back to the worse shooter on the ice...

and now we take a penalty... bad one too.. and its 4 minutes.. ARGGHHHHH

Coulda used a shooter alrignt, but I think he still should make the play. I don't know what else he could have done... not that I did at the time, either. But he sure is talented.

Simple.. he wasn't trying to score.. hy get a 3 goal lead.. what could go wrong??? GRR.. JM bugs me.

Great JM, have Metro and Darche on the PP and Darche takes a 4min penalty. Yep SK really doesn't belong on the PP over Darche and Metro :wacko: