GDT Cancuks vs Habs 02/02

Easy Ryder

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else cringe when they see Hammer in his own zone attempting to clear on the backhand.... I literally feel my sphincter tighten...

Not a pretty picture...I'm sure..... :blink:

Sigh.. as soon as I saw JM put on a defensive line on the PP I knew we were in trouble.. we are going to try sitting on this again..I just know it.

Two PP's in a row that Martin wasted with a Gomez-Darche-Metro unit. Last one cost them.

Two PP's in a row that Martin wasted with a Gomez-Darche-Metro unit. Last one cost them.

True, but I thought they did a pretty good job for most of that four minutes.

OOOPS!

It's a hell of a lot easier to skate like crazy to try to get a goal , than it is to skate like crazy to try to stop the other guy from scoring a goal!

Fortunately its easier to stop a goal than to score one.

One and a half to go

wow... another great save...

oh crap.. there goes ####... shoulder?

wow... another great save...

oh crap.. there goes ####... shoulder?

Oh no.

Yes - chalk up another steal by Halak!!

Anyone more comments of him not being able to beat good teams????

wow... might as well rename this the optimism thread.

I'm going to have some faith. I say the boys rally out of the gate, put in 2 goals early to take the 2-0 lead and end up holding on in the 3rd for a 3-2 win.

hmmm.... :lol::clap:

WOW... we actually beat the Canucks.. the hard working team showed up (unfortunately so did the JM 3rd period game plan)..

Halak needs to go on a run here, we have some big games coming up and if he can play like this Cammy might have a reason to heal fast!

WOW... we actually beat the Canucks.. the hard working team showed up (unfortunately so did the JM 3rd period game plan)..

Halak needs to be traded here, we have some big games coming up and if he can play like this Cammy might have a reason to heal fast!

fixed

Halak needs to go on a run here, we have some big games coming up and if he can play like this Cammy might have a reason to heal fast!

That would be sweet bro., :clap:

YES!

Halak gets us 2 more points. We started the game 2 mins after the Nucks but Halak kept us in it early on. Team refocused and showed a nice intensity for the rest of the game. Nice work by the Laps-Darche-MAB line. Plex and SK74 will develop chemistry and should look good with AK46 once he's back.

We won!!!

...just like I said we would!

I think this was a good example of the effort being greater than the sum of the parts.

And we still have quite a few good parts!

Love to get Cam and Big #### back.