Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

If you skim the forums you will find all of the rumors "eklund" supposedly reports. 9/10 times I will see the exact rumor posted there that magically shows up the next day as front page nonsense. The people that pay for that tripe are the same ones who give money to evangelists or invest in pyramid scemes..fools.

If you skim the forums you will find all of the rumors "eklund" supposedly reports. 9/10 times I will see the exact rumor posted there that magically shows up the next day as front page nonsense. The people that pay for that tripe are the same ones who give money to evangelists or invest in pyramid scemes..fools.

Not to go off topic, but I'm hoping you mean televangelists.

Most evangelists aren't looking for money, myself included.

Now, Raycroft is reported to be going to LA. This makes me sad.

Or is he not as bad a goaltender as I am making him out to be?

Now, Raycroft is reported to be going to LA. This makes me sad.

Or is he not as bad a goaltender as I am making him out to be?

Wow! Raycroft & Cloutier? When do we play LA..

Giving money to ANY religious figure is a scam but i'm not going to get into that argument in here.

If LA takes that hack Raycroft in trade and gives Cammalleri to T.O they will never be forgiven. Not only will we be seriously screwed but leafers will be over joyed. T.O better have to atleast give up Wellwood for Cam.

Wow, I think the Kings should fold is they trade Cammalleri for Raycroft, that's how bad of a deal that is.

Good thing Lombardi knows what he's doing in LA so I doubt that will happen.

Wow, I think the Kings should fold is they trade Cammalleri for Raycroft, that's how bad of a deal that is.

Good thing Lombardi knows what he's doing in LA so I doubt that will happen.

Idiots on the FAN590 think this is a fair deal??? Man stupidity rules in the Toronto Hockey world, no wonder their fans are dumbed down. :puke:

The funny part is if Carey Price has an excellent camp and both he and Halak outplay Huet, Raycroft's value will be at an all-time low so JFJ better pull the trigger on any Raycroft trade because his window of opportunity keeps getting smaller every day.

Imagine, Phoenix would rather take a risk on a shaky Aebischer to be their number one guy rather than Raycroft.

I think bob needs to put together a good package for Cammalleri if he hasn't done so yet. I am thinking...

Ryder

Streit

Pick/prospect

Seriously the guy is exactly what we need, Great center with definite 1st line potential. I know losing streit would be horrible but I dont think Dandy and ryder would do it.

Bob get it done!!

What the Kings might perceive as his value is different than what Cammalleri and his agent see.

And this whole value meaning also takes upon another level in trade negociations (i.e.: LA is going to sell Cammalleri like crazy and way more than his value).

What the Kings might perceive as his value is different than what Cammalleri and his agent see.

And this whole value meaning also takes upon another level in trade negociations (i.e.: LA is going to sell Cammalleri like crazy and way more than his value).

If his arbitration comes out higher than LA wants to pay that will lessen his value to the league and they will get less for him. If LA thinks say 4 million (example) is too much to keep him than what will the rest of the league think?

No I don't think we will get dragged through the ringer for him, Ryder and someone decent might even land him if Gainey has any bargaining savvy at all. I think this whole "Everyone wants Gainey to give it all for nothing" BS is just an excuse for Gaineys non-moves.

How long before that mantra dies out and people wake up?

Well, I'm curious to find out how the arbitration went (what both parties wanted for contracts more specifically).

Cammalleri is definitely going to be a solid player. I'd consider him an above average 2nd line center who can do a good job getting top line minutes if an injury occurs.

Yes if he hasn't reached max potential by his 2nd full season in the league he aint worth shit! :rolleyes:

Calm down - he's good but where has he proven he can be a solid first line center? He seems like a good 2nd.

Calm down - he's good but where has he proven he can be a solid first line center? He seems like a good 2nd.

I dunno 80 points last season is pretty damn good, Koivu has yet to hit 80 points in his career and he did it second season in says he is going to do nothing but improve. He's shown he elevates his game when played with the best talent so he belongs on the first line.

Koivu had 75 points last season and I bet you'd say he had a 2nd line calibre season. Those five points don't change much, especially when Koivu has a lot more to his game than the point totals he puts up. Cammalleri doesn't.

I would compare Cammelleri with Marc Savard with less stupid penalties.

Sure Marc Savard is a first line center somewhere, but he is not one that will make you win.

Same for Cammeleri.

So i wouln't do the trade either.

I would compare Cammelleri with Marc Savard with less stupid penalties.

Sure Marc Savard is a first line center somewhere, but he is not one that will make you win.

Same for Cammeleri.

So i wouln't do the trade either.

That's not very fair.

Savard has been around the block a few times and Cammellari is still very young.

Koivu had 75 points last season and I bet you'd say he had a 2nd line calibre season. Those five points don't change much, especially when Koivu has a lot more to his game than the point totals he puts up. Cammalleri doesn't.

didn't we miss the play offs by one goal last year???

5 pts makes a big diff in that case no? :unsure:

you're kidding right?

well I am Unsure dude!

don't put me up on the cross man!

If we won/tied that last game wich we lost by a goal or two wounld't we have been in the play offs??

LA needs Cammalleri more than Montreal, Lombardi knows his value and he'll make Bob bleed from the nose if he ever decides to move Mike to Montreal.

i believe higgins would be on the other side of that conversation,