Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

Yep BG certainly has something brewing. He won't get fooled by the last two wins. They were against Columbus (28th) and Washington (25th)... and these were close wins (3-2 and 5-3 inclunding an empty netter...)

We'll see how we fare against Nashville (2nd)...

regarding Eklund

I dont know if you guys have read it before but its worth reading before we see him on TV on D day

http://www.ericmcerlain.com/offwingopinion...ives/004397.php

I saw that....i wonder if he will be behind a screen? LOL

My take on Eklund is that there are enough hockey people out there that could discredit him in seconds unless he does actually have some sources. His name is such now that he could have gained real sources just on hype alone.

I don't bite on everything he says but I believe there is some truth to it.

I just hope the SJ rumors have something behind them. :D

I don't understand why Gainey has confirmed that he's looking for a goaltender. Halak's doing well, Aebischer not so well but he's just about as good as any goalie Gainey can trade for...?

he said he has his ears opened... didn't confirm or infirm anything.

Correct.

I don't blame him... if Brodeur suddenly becomes available, he better has his ears ready to listen...

but I guarantee each and everyone of you that he won't go after Esche or such a crap. He didn't last season when he had to rely on Jose and Danis...

How about Martin Biron...if it's a goalie they want. Would have to be conditional on an extension I suppose...but Gainey could send Aebischer as part of the package to Buffalo.

How about Martin Biron...if it's a goalie they want. Would have to be conditional on an extension I suppose...but Gainey could send Aebischer as part of the package to Buffalo.

why? If we really feel we need a goalie, just bring up Price next year. Meanwhile, Halak can do the job.

why? If we really feel we need a goalie, just bring up Price next year. Meanwhile, Halak can do the job.

I wouldn't rush Price up with Halak and Danis in the system. Nor do I think the team should sign a goalie...I was just saying that IF Gainey wants a goalie then Biron is probably the best you could get right now...

I wouldn't rush Price up with Halak and Danis in the system. Nor do I think the team should sign a goalie...I was just saying that IF Gainey wants a goalie then Biron is probably the best you could get right now...

oh yes. for sure, he's the best/cheapest/most available option ... IF.

Biron is 12-4 this year please tell me why Buffalo makes this move.

San Jose scratched Marleau just before tonights game. Is he coming to Montreal for Souray??

that would be too good to be true :?-

I don't know if anybody saw this but apparently sportsnet will do a trade deadline special and one of the collaborators will be...EKLUND the fraud !!

I know I'll be watching TSN. it'll be a monster of a day !!

I don't know if anybody saw this but apparently sportsnet will do a trade deadline special and one of the collaborators will be...EKLUND the fraud !!

I know I'll be watching TSN. it'll be a monster of a day !!

So happy that I have Tuesdays off. :D

So happy that I have Tuesdays off. :D

I have to work night time but I,ll watch it before going to sleep... and I'll tape the rest so I can wtach it on my daus of, foldind laundry !!! :lol:

on 27th what time? (Eastern time please)

I think coverage actually starts around 10am and basically continues until 6pm. However, I'm sure someone will be updating the trades that occur prior to 10am.