Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

No thanks. His GM wants to be knocked out ... what do we have that would knock him out? Also, why would we want to knock someone out for Jagr. THis guy is mercurial at best ... he might decide that he hates french, or the cold, or Canadian beer ... and play like a$$ (pun on the overpayment intended ;) )

Hey, he's still one of the best player in the league! When is the last time we had a superstar in Montreal? Don't tell me you'd not like to have him!

BUT I agree that we can't afford him. NYR GM will ask for highly regarded prospects in return. It would be foolish to give promising prospects like Higgins and Komi for a 35 years old star... But I'd be quite happy if Bob could steal Jagr during NYR GM's sleep LOL

Anyone from outside of Canada know where I can get tv broadband coverage of deadline day. Im in the States this week and figued Id be able to watch Sportsnet or TSN but they wont allow me because I have an American connection!

GAH

If you understand french RDS is supposed to broadcast online today from 12 at rds.ca

yah its the same problem, the Canadian networks wont broadcast outside of the country. Freaking American's and their lack of passion in hockey.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

yah its the same problem, the Canadian networks wont broadcast outside of the country. Freaking American's and their lack of passion in hockey.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Look up on google how to change your settings so it appears your have a Canadian IP.

Well BG was in a tough spot when it comes to Souray. He will be ctiticized either way. I for one said he should trade him, i will stick to that and say they will not make the playoffs. That will be the problem that BG will have to deal with. Especially when he takes the money and runs.

Lets hope i'm wrong and they make the playoffs, but i don't have much hope. Too inconsistant,.