Permanent Rumour Thread

Fanpuck33

Anaheims big 4, assuming Niedermayer doesnt call it a career, is looking pretty ridiculous right now...

Burke said three hours ago that they won't do anything with free agents when he was on TSN.

So this move leads me to believe he called Niedermayer and said "No bull#$^%, are you coming back next year?"

the answer was likely no, so he made a move.

Agents were allowed to call GM's as of June 24. A GM calling the agent is tampering.

what are the rules defining a GM? if someone working for a GM calls an Agent saying "Hey call my boss (GM) ASAP" is that tampering?

Ryder will get 3.5 -3.75. 4 is to much for what he offeres but if push comes to shove Gainey has to give him 4 because he the habs only 30 goal man.

Sad, but true

Ryder will get 3.5 -3.75. 4 is to much for what he offeres but if push comes to shove Gainey has to give him 4 because he the habs only 30 goal man.

Ryder will get a Max contract of 2.5, he hasnt showed enough for 4 million dollars, he has never hit over 65 pts if im not mistaken, what i belive gainey can do is Give him 2.5 with bonuses in his contract so if he does what he has to he can aquire 4million

what are the rules defining a GM? if someone working for a GM calls an Agent saying "Hey call my boss (GM) ASAP" is that tampering?

I have no idea. I'm just the messenger. Spector recently wrote about agents being allowed to inquire to get a feeling of what is available to their clients one week in advance. I guess you could call it the "kicking the tires by agents" week.

Calgary called a PC for 2pm....they signed a big guyor pulled of a trade...just not sure who

www.fan960.com

click on listen live at the top

Calgary called a PC for 2pm....they signed a big guyor pulled of a trade...just not sure who

www.fan960.com

click on listen live at the top

It is most lilkey to formalize the Iginla extension.

It is most lilkey to formalize the Iginla extension.

I think so too, but why make it formal when it has been reported for a week or more?

960 said it wasn't about Iggy. It is a signing.

Edited by Habitforming

I have no idea. I'm just the messenger. Spector recently wrote about agents being allowed to inquire to get a feeling of what is available to their clients one week in advance. I guess you could call it the "kicking the tires by agents" week.

I just recently read all talking between what ever parties can occur, no actual contract can be offered though. It has to be this way, I just can't see how it could be policed otherwise.

It's typical stuff like "Boy, Wayne Gretzky would look nice on our team, I know he'd be worth about 1000M$ a season, what do you think Wayne Gretzky's agent??"

Oh well.

Next?

I'd rather have Gomez for that money anyway.

truth I don't want any of the centres out there (Zubrus aside) Marleau is the one I want.