2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics

JoeLassister

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good game until late in the 2nd when the Czechs made it 3-1. Plex's goal with 2 secs left sealed the game. The 3 period was just the Czechs clogging the neutral zone and the Slovaks being utterly unable to mount any sustained offense. 

The Slovaks have mostly old legs. I'm wondering why they havent really developed any good kid for a while now. They also haven't developed any decent center since... Stumpel?! 

3-1 USA vs Norway midway in the 3rd. The Norse are actually matching well to the Americans. Surprising.

Thanks

3-1 USA vs Norway midway in the 3rd. The Norse are actually matching well to the Americans. Surprising.

Ended up 6-1 with some late US goals. Going in, I was worried about our D and it was definitely the weakness today. Lots of odd man rushes for Norway.

Good game between the Swiss and Norway. I expected Switzerland to run away with it, but they must have had a let down after big games against the US and Canada.

Crazy women's curling match for the US today. They tried everything possible to lose it, then managed to steal a point in the 10th and 11th ends without the hammer to win.

On another note, Joanie Rochette's mother died yesterday night, 3 days before she can see her daughter in action at the figure skating rink.

Could the timing be worse than it is ? Life sucks sometimes. The biggest event in your sporting life now comes second after so many years of hard training.

USA! USA! USA!

What's more brutal for Canada vs USA is that we have a comparable number of top 5 finishes, but we can't close..

You saw the Men's ski cross final? That illustrates perfectly Canada's luck this Olympics.

What's more brutal for Canada vs USA is that we have a comparable number of top 5 finishes, but we can't close..

You saw the Men's ski cross final? That illustrates perfectly Canada's luck this Olympics.

Another top 5 with Alex Harvey and Kershaw. So many top 5 and no medal, makes me wanna :puke: .

But those pants.............................. ^_^

Imagine the Habs striped jersey's with those pants? Seizures everywhere......................

:lol::clap: Photoshop anyone ??