Hamrlik - Spacek
Gill - Gorges

Halak

Reported lines for LA:

Smyth-Kopitar-Brown
Richardson/Stoll/Frolov
Modin-Handzus-Simmonds
3 of: Parse, Halpern, Clune, Ivanans

Haven't heard anything about where Maxwell will play. Whether they'll move Metro up, and let Maxwell center the 4th, or have him on the third, or maybe it's Pyatt whos moved up, or Darche..who knows with JM coaching? I'm 3-2 on GDT, starting to lose my mojo :(

Edit: Made some lineup edits based on dlbarls' post. Edited by bar

Haven't heard anything about where Maxwell will play. Whether they'll move Metro up, and let Maxwell center the 4th, or have him on the third, or maybe it's Pyatt whos moved up, or Darche..who knows with JM coaching? I'm 3-2 on GDT, starting to lose my mojo :(

Pyatt's with Plekanec/A. Kostitsyn, I suspect Maxwell will take the 4th line C role; it was noted on RDS yesterday that he'll get to play his "natural role" which is C.

Why is Martin playing Sergei on the 4th damnit ??

Because Sergei has looked completely disinterested since returning from the Olympics? (At least that's my assessment). He spends more time dangling than anything else, at least Pyatt will drive the net. That line needs a north-south player, Sergei isn't that (not sure Pyatt is the answer either though).

I'd rather Darche on the first than Pyatt to be honest.

I like Pyatt and how he is playing and i'm glad he is rewarded by playing with Plekanec and Kostitsyn. Jacques Martin is rewarding effort and that's surely a message to SK, who is playing like an established superstar and as if the 1st line was a due. He hasn't proven anything in the NHL.

I don't think I can stay up late again to watch the Habs collapse in the third. Kings win 4-2.

Mtl will be 5 pts out of the playoffs be next weekend. Cammalleri can't come back soon enough!

I don't think I can stay up late again to watch the Habs collapse in the third. Kings win 4-2.

Mtl will be 5 pts out of the playoffs be next weekend. Cammalleri can't come back soon enough!

And you guys call me a pessimist! :lol:

Gomez singlehandedly steamrolls 5 Kings...

Gionta grows 5 inches...

Lapierre performs a double axle... (in the stands of course)

Jacques Martin grows a beard and starts calling his players "dude"...

Golden nickles start coming out of Halak's a--

And Habs win by 2.

Haha come on Brobin be optimistic for once -_-

I'll say one thing though..Markov has been pretty terrible these last ten games + olympics.

Edited by bar